Official Josh Addo-Carr joins the pack

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He is off contract at the end of next year anyway, so it doesnt really matter what he wants. In any case, he wont be fb next year regardless.
I just re-read the telegraph article (which is about as useful as a blind L’ plate driver).

But apparently we see JAC as a winger. Barrett wants to implement some new things to his roll as a winger to get him more involved. But Hill said we are still pursing a hooker and fullback :dizzy:

Not sure how we will do it. But I’m not complaining at all :p

I guess that’s the upside of wasting huge money of dud players. Once they go you use their money for rep players :p
Compare our proposed roster for 2022. It's still not as star studded as the top 4 teams.

How they do it ....we need to find out ....and it looks like we are catching on.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surely this rules out any chance of Crichton now. There’s plenty of cap invested in Cotric, JAC and DWZ while anymore big ticket items in the outside back will have the cap looking very unbalanced.
Surely our next target will be Spencer Leniu, I also think Mansour is no chance now......Smith is a pipe dream but I would love for us to go all out to bring over Clark. Maybe we should get Thomo in his ear, maybe even Bupa......he still has affection for our club.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Such a great signing absolutely gun player,surely if tigers sign mansour they wont care about heads agreement anymore

a dogs life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wow!!! Where's all the articles about our board tearing apart the club??
What a run of great signings... The rebuild is going full steam ahead. As a loyal supporter here is the light at the end of a bloody long tunnel.
Jac, cotric, burton, flanagan... WOW!!!!!!
Those journo grubs at the DT and ch9 must be spewing with all of this good news!!!

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thanks mate I only pass the message, when possible
Okay then Spencer Leniu, what have you got for us??? Should we get excited??? Yes no screw maybe....come on brother hit us with one of you pick teasing cryptic messages :grinning:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The 1. 6. 7. 9 win premierships. The 2 and 5 don’t.
You would think that Addo Carr plays fullback.
Be great if he and Burton could play in 2021 for Canterbury. They’d be a chance of making the 8. If not it’s a likely 11th to 13th position.
What if the 2 and 5 score 90m intercept tries in a GF.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wow! This is fucking epic!! Well done to everyone at the club that made this happen. Cant remember being this excited about oir great club in a very long time!!!
Imagine if Schoup gets a run and kills it next year. We could see a backline of:

1. Averilo
2. JAC
3. Schoup
4. Cotric
5. Okunbour
6. Burton
7. Flanagan

Thats as good as i can remember our backline being. 1 through 7, you would probably have to go back to our golden era of the 80s to find a better one.
This is fucking sensational news!!!!

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Could we target a centre to play alongside JAC?
Hoppas silky hands and smarts might be a short term solution... like the morris boys he is getting better with age but without the raw speed but that's why the "boom" is there.
Side note : the "boom" is catchy right??

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Wow! This is fucking epic!! Well done to everyone at the club that made this happen. Cant remember being this excited about oir great club in a very long time!!!
Imagine if Schoup gets a run and kills it next year. We could see a backline of:

1. Averilo
2. JAC
3. Schoup
4. Cotric
5. Okunbour
6. Burton
7. Flanagan

Thats as good as i can remember our backline being. 1 through 7, you would probably have to go back to our golden era of the 80s to find a better one.
This is fucking sensational news!!!!
I wouldn't say that yet, maybe in the future. Right now JAC is the only one proven in the positions you've listed. A lot can go wrong or right here on out.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a legit source that's confirmed we just signed jac from 22 to 25 for around 2 mill.

Pm me for details. (Though I've pretty much given u all my info so the return pm will be a cut and paste)

I've always got the good oil!