Official Josh Addo-Carr joins the pack

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: Meaney and Carr speed all round..... pick up belmore station toilets

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If that’s the case I wouldn’t be surprised Hopa shops around for another club. He’s said he prefers and wants to play FB otherwise they’ll move one of the other two you’ve mentioned on.
Who would want the slowest fb in the NRL apart from being pretty reliable offers absolutely zero in attack and/or X factor if he wants to go because of it he can fuck off too no loss

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trent, Hill and Laundy must be spinning one of the best stories to get these blokes on board. Wtf was Dean pay saying to them????
What else....run hard and tackle hard

I felt sorry for Dean but I'm sorry there is no way in hell we sign Burton, Flanno or JAC with Dean as coach unless we paid MASSIVE overs. These guys all had options so they chose us in part because of Baz.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
View attachment 19380

Flannos excited
Oko lol doesnt this mean reserve grade for him ?
It depends on a few scenarios. I'd say as a player I prefer Okunbor over DWZ after this year but due to DWZ's pay packet he'll always get first chance. If JAC was to come for 2021 and Burton couldn't get here until 2022 I see a world where we keep Averillo at five-eighth (need a runner next to Flanagan) and JAC at fullback which would mean Okunbor and DWZ are on the wings.