Josh Addo-Carr is the most talented winger the Bulldogs have ever had

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You're not correct either though tbf. Best winger is pretty subjective based on role and requirement.
Exactly, Some people prefer try scorers & some people yardage eaters. You can argue JAC, To'o, Johnston, Sivo, Mulitalo, Tupou, Suaalii or Cobbo & you wouldn't really be wrong.

Me personally for the Bulldogs I wouldn't trade JAC for any other winger.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Your not even correct. To’o is way better. Your congratulating yourself over something that’s completely wrong :sob: :sob:
Look at the team To'o has around him compared to JAC. Then compare what JAC has done around him with that team. If you put Fox in the Panthers team, To'o won't be on that wing, I can assure you of that.

Lynchpin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
biggest selection fuckups of all time
It should have been fatal.
It's not just the selection itself, it is the insight into how he makes those decisions.
This isn't Fittler's only transgression - just his worst.
Long gone are the days when you could just pick on politics and expect to win anyway.
Good on Addo-Carr for making Fittler look as foolish as he really is.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's not just the selection itself, it is the insight into how he makes those decisions.
Long gone are the days when you could just pick on politics and expect to win anyway.
I agree bro. The lack of coaching insight to not understand what JAC brings to a team on and off the field is inexcusable. Tupou was picked coz he was tall and freddy was worried about Coates. It was a defensive decision that didn't take into account the half chances that fox turns into tries which change games at this level. Freddy is fkn cooked and should have copped more heat for this selection fuckup

Lynchpin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Freddy is fkn cooked and should have copped more heat for this selection fuckup
In 2022, the scariest thing wasn't that Barrett might continue on until the end of the season, but that Fittler was offered as a possible option to take his place (WTAF?!?!?)
It's likely that it was only ever a "media" option, but still, geeeezzzz...
If there was a bullet there, we dodged it.

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just goes to show what jac can do with a decent 7 and a centre that can pass..

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He is a moron, remember the series he picked Gutherson at centre and he got carved up defensivey it was awful. Lost the series by picking 5 fullbacks

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's just proven himself as the best winger in the game scoring 3 more tries than his closest rival in the RLWC, and this is still possibly the worst take I've ever seen. 3 years left on his contract, needs to significantly contribute to winning a comp if he's to be in the conversation as one of our best wingers