Josh Addo-Carr is the most talented winger the Bulldogs have ever had

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Utai in his prime will come close. Different type of winger.
We've been blessed with talented yet very different wingers. Utai, El Masri, Halligan, Rona, Josh Addo-Carr. All great, yet all very different. Even Jason Williams who was a speed machine is nothing like the Fox, another speed machine.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
JAC is a great player but let’s in soft tries when he goes for cheap intercepts
Can work every time
As they have tweaked to that now

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
JAC is a great player but let’s in soft tries when he goes for cheap intercepts
Can work every time
As they have tweaked to that now
I think teams are picking up upon regarding JAC coming out for intercepts,I noticed Moylan double pumped ,addo car went for intercept but let in a try

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It was a big call to make before he even played for us. Plenty of storm players haven’t kicked on after leaving there.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Fraudzilla continues to shit the bed when he speaks…

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Ciraldo cant fix something as simple as JAC defensive choices. Then he's not the man we need.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Ciraldo cant fix something as simple as JAC defensive choices. Then he's not the man we need.
Yeah though I am starting to get a little concerned, its not just in defence he is out of position, a few opportunities the last few weeks have gone begging. I get that he is trying to make something happen, but I think better communication with the team as a whole as the left side seems to be a mess in attack and defense last few weeks. JAC coming inside when his inside men expect him to be on the outside is making them look like amateurs.

ShepardDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He's a pure pace whore and an excellent defender but I think he's lacking in things like footwork, offloading ability, power, etc when you compare him to the other top tier wingers in the game. He is the best at what he does though.
excellent defender you say. Not whilst schoupp is inside of him

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Steve O'Brien, Glen Nissen & Curtis Rona for me are far superior, but JAC has had 1 season in a poor side. Plenty of time to go.

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Once the new coach puts a better defensive structure together so he doesn’t have to come out of the line so much then maybe yes.
Matt Utai holds the the number one spot at the minute.