Josh Addo-Carr is the most talented winger the Bulldogs have ever had

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Jason Williams was extremely good and consistent .Always enjoyed watching him and the teams he played in for that matter .
he wasnt in the class of the fox or others, but he was very quick over 60metres

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Johnny Rhodes is probably my pick as the best Bulldogs winger, played 62 games for us, 3 x SOOS for NSW and then 5 x SOO's for Qld plus 11 x Internationals for Australia. He was mighty fast and had a right foot sidestep that left players like Langlands grasping at air. With Johnny Greaves playing inside him at centre they made a lethal right side combination. Of course Les Johns was the fullback at the same time, all 3 Berries legends.

Always a Bulldog

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Johnny Rhodes is probably my pick as the best Bulldogs winger, played 62 games for us, 3 x SOOS for NSW and then 5 x SOO's for Qld plus 11 x Internationals for Australia. He was mighty fast and had a right foot sidestep that left players like Langlands grasping at air. With Johnny Greaves playing inside him at centre they made a lethal right side combination. Of course Les Johns was the fullback at the same time, all 3 Berries legends.

Always a Bulldog
i thought you would pull a few older players out, nice work. Lethal 3 players there.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rona on the wing
Inu on the wing
El masri
Utai at his peak
Brett Morris

All these players were good for us. It's a shame we didnt get to see much of Cotric especially now that dogs have better players on the field.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also if you were to put Brett Morris brain into okunbor head he'd be the best winger in the comp. Burns me with his dumb decisions on the field!

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Meh. Like I said he's the best at what he does and I'll leave it at that.
I tend to agree. I hope he kills it here, yet can see him having very minimal impact. It’s the yardage stuff that worries me.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So disrespectful to heka nanai
If he plays at his best for the Bulldogs and we win a comp while he is here then he has a chance to go down as the greatest winger the club has ever had.

We've never had a winger with his speed and skill levels before. Just him on the field opens up spaces for others around him.

He is also a winner and hopefully a culture changer.

I'm very excited at what he brings to the club.