News Josh Addo-Carr contract: Bulldogs emerge as favourite for Storm flyer

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
True but a massive offer makes it a lot harder for him to say no, we get grant and others players want to come here to play with him and not just a pay cheque
Grants good and all but players arent on the phone to their agents saying 'I want out of my contract to follow harry grant' lol.

hes just a kid on d up. no different to sterling or Mahoney or the cowboy guy

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Grants good and all but players arent on the phone to their agents saying 'I want out of my contract to follow harry grant' lol.

hes just a kid on d up. no different to sterling or Mahoney or the cowboy guy
You could write your whole knowledge of rugby league on the back of a postage stamp you dumb flog

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Shane on talking sport (mad storm fan) said he has good mail that it's a done deal on jac at the dogs and swap for Jayden okunbor...
That's a shame tbh although his hands are iffy and his defence can be bad... At least he fucking ran hard and made quality metres, would much rather Remis or DWZ go after the year they had

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ive heard its dwz
Will pay for his plane ticket.

I'm not all aboard the JAC train at fullback but ... no one can deny he's a class player. If ever a winger could be turned into a fullback it'd be him, though I still don't feel comfortable.

But ... this is probably because of the past fuckups we've had in trying to play players out of position. With Barrett and his coaching team I've got a lot more confidence that we'd do it right with JAC

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Will pay for his plane ticket.

I'm not all aboard the JAC train at fullback but ... no one can deny he's a class player. If ever a winger could be turned into a fullback it'd be him, though I still don't feel comfortable.

But ... this is probably because of the past fuckups we've had in trying to play players out of position. With Barrett and his coaching team I've got a lot more confidence that we'd do it right with JAC
I think barrett would be getting him for wing pretty sure it was one comment jac said hed give fb a go and the media have gone to town aa usual.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
All being said if the storm don’t get a replacement they won’t release him. JAC is contracted to them next year and I don’t see Bellamy putting up with little bitches sooking because they don’t get their way.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently he isnt keen on going back to the tigers, bunnies are stacked with outside backs, leaves us as the favourite. Also could end up with brent naden whos on the outta at penrith
Since when is Naden on the outer?

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah true. Would be strange actually them accepting that? Tho I'd be happy with that swap. Like JO as a player and think he really could've improved under Barrett but JAC is clearly the better player
Watch how good he COULD be under Belly Ache.
He has sooooo much potential.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since when is Naden on the outer?
was dropped this week for tyrone may and looks like missing the GF 17 all together even though he has played most games this year starting at centre. Panthers are stacked with good outside backs and need to upgrade a heap of contracts after this year so they may have to shed him and others

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
was dropped this week for tyrone may and looks like missing the GF 17 all together even though he has played most games this year starting at centre. Panthers are stacked with good outside backs and need to upgrade a heap of contracts after this year so they may have to shed him and others
Oh my bad, I thought May came off the bench as a utility.
That's a big call, I thought Naden has had a brilliant season, he's an out and out centre.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope so but surely Melbourne wouldn't pay DWZ what we are, so assume we'd have to chip in some of his contract if that happened.
I would try first to see if they would take over our DWZ contract but also a choice of another player that we release early who are not on big dollars. Possibly someone in the calibre of Wakeham. If we sign Burton and Flanagan then someone like Wakeham might be surplass. I don't want to lose Averillo and I can't see Lewis going without us paying a big portion of his money.

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hope so but surely Melbourne wouldn't pay DWZ what we are, so assume we'd have to chip in some of his contract if that happened.
I totally agree. I can’t see Bellamy taking him. He has always gone for the cheap wingers and turned them into stars and has just signed g jennings probably on the cheap too. I think he’d more want okunbor or Remis