News Josh Addo-Carr contract: Bulldogs emerge as favourite for Storm flyer

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
From all reports, Melbourne will only release him if they get a player in return. So who goes the other way from the dogs? Given the fact he is better than all our backs do we really care who goes to Melbourne? I would only be disappointed if it was Averillo.
A few on here reckon Lewis should be a centre. If that gets him to Melbourne then I’ll believe he’s a centre too.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The media keep saying he's a done deal at a different club every where whether it be Souths, us or the Tigers.. I'll wait til he's confirmed somewhere before I react.
Indeed.!!

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If he really wants to play Full Back then he won't be going to South's as I can't see them moving Loltrell. JAC would only go to South's as a winger to join his fellow brothers.

If he only wants to play FB, then that leaves us and Tigers if the rumour is true.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Who cares if this bloke is wing or fullback we must sign him.
1. He has raw talent, speed and natural instinct you can't coach
2. He's a winner from a good culture
3. He's a character and will be a massive injection of enthusiasm and laughs for the playing group

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Players are seeing what Barrett is capable of in being a attacking coach and are looking at the bulldogs. But until we get decent 6,7 and 9 our attack will not change unless a miracle happens

Last edited:

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a winger... 100000% ... but not as any other position. One of the best wingers in the game in attack!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Article really says nothing. The three clubs mentioned are easy to pin JAC to: Bulldogs in need of talent and have money, Tigers where he came from and Souths where his mate Mitchell is along with the obvious indigenous link. As I understand it the Dogs have baulked at his asking price. I’d be surprised if he ends up at Belmore and slotting him into fullback could well blow up in our face anyway.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Article really says nothing. The three clubs mentioned are easy to pin JAC to: Bulldogs in need of talent and have money, Tigers where he came from and Souths where his mate Mitchell is along with the obvious indigenous link. As I understand it the Dogs have baulked at his asking price. I’d be surprised if he ends up at Belmore and slotting him into fullback could well blow up in our face anyway.
I'll go as far as to say that there's no way we're in for him, and haven't been for a while. Happy to be wrong but ..

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
A few on here reckon Lewis should be a centre. If that gets him to Melbourne then I’ll believe he’s a centre too.
They also having him playing as a lock and hooker.. so we can sell it to Melbourne that they'd be getting a half, hooker, lock, centre in exchange for a winger... :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:.....