Josh Addo Carr - Consolidated Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can’t see how the knights and Rabbits can come close to our offer.
Rabbits have Reynolds, Walker, Cook, Murray, Arrow on decent coin.
Knights have Ponga, Pearce, Klemmer, Brailey on decent coin.
Exactly.

If he doesn't come to us, he's going somewhere for BIG unders.

People need to look at other Sydney teams roster. The teams that are relevant that is. Tigers ,sharts and Dragoons have no shot because they're shit.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You forgot Gagai and Mitchell.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The knights also have Frizzell, Saifiti and Best to lock up long term

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah I really like that move too. Very smart move by the club. If he turns us down, go even harder for Chricton. If I was Penrith I'd be using this 2 week deadline to lock him up now

Personally I think we'll get him. I'm not sure how appealing Souths will be when Clint Eastwood moves on to coach the 2nd Brisbane team plus I don't buy this notion that players are willing to take a pay cut just to play with their mates.
Personally, that move shows that we're not entirely confident that he'll join and that we most likely see or feel that he's playing the field. If we were sure of his intentions, we wouldn't make such stipulations or demands. Not saying the club shouldn't do it, but makes me feel we're not as sure about this happening as some on here feel

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
for the knights to be making a late play for JAC he must be seriously considering their offer even though he has stated he wants to be in Sydney to be closer to his family.....all I know is that money talks and if the knights come in with an offer of around 650k a year I think he will take it......
Newcastle may be interested as any team should be for a talent like JAC, but I imagine JAC & his team are only "interested" in an effort to increase any offer from us or other Sydney alternatives

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
for the knights to be making a late play for JAC he must be seriously considering their offer even though he has stated he wants to be in Sydney to be closer to his family.....all I know is that money talks and if the knights come in with an offer of around 650k a year I think he will take it......
Manager talk to bump his $$ up

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The fox would be a better fullback then Meaney, Hoppa and Avo. He would add speed, X factor , finally a player that can run 80 bust a game open and score points . All the things we been craving since Barba left

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Barrett is far from finished in terms of getting rid of deadwood. There will be more to go before 2022.

We can easily afford JAC and 500k is reasonable for a player of his ability.
100%. Barrett wants his dream team and will do whatever it takes to get it. It wouldn't surprise me if we have a top 30 in 2022 that only has no more than 6 players that were playing under Pay. I'm ok with that.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s overpriced for a winger mate! And he’s not a fullback! We should of got him when he was still at the tigers in 2016. We need to move on from this bloke. We’ve already paid big money for a winger in Cotric who is still yet to prove himself at Centre.
It would be money well spent because he will attract players to the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.