News Josh Addo-Carr and Latrell Mitchell caught breaking COVID-19 rules (now with added Nathan Cleary)

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do they play for Canterbury. Oh wait Todd’s not in charge now. Be interesting to see. Nothing more than a fine though. The afls players break isolation, drink drive and smash into parked cars. Only cop a very minor punishment
“Former and current Canterbury Bulldogs’ recruitment targets...” will surely get a run

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Utterly stupid to post this on social media. Even if the NRL doesn't act on this, the police should at least fine them for breaking the social distancing rules.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great example as to why the nrl should be the last sport to resume

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Sam Newman: I am the stupidest sports personality in Australia.

Latrell Mitchell and Josh Addo-Carr: Hold our hand sanitiser...

Last edited:

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our players get sacked for something that isn’t illegal but was a bad look and cost us a major sponsor. These guys actually broke the law and risk putting the entire nrl season on hold because they aren’t self isolating. If they get the virus and then play and other players catch it then the comp is as good as done. Surely that’s grounds for de-registration if ours was? And if not our club should be asking questions

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our players get sacked for something that isn’t illegal but was a bad look and cost us a major sponsor. These guys actually broke the law and risk putting the entire nrl season on hold because they aren’t self isolating. If they get the virus and then play and other players catch it then the comp is as good as done. Surely that’s grounds for de-registration if ours was? And if not our club should be asking questions
as my I said on previous post if found to be true , lifetime de registration , don’t care about their talents , if they can’t do the right thing whilst in pandemic and game desperately trying to restart why have them apart of the game

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Everyone is breaking the rules.....he was just stupid to post it up.... deserves to get fined on that alone.
Majority are doing the right thing, otherwise we would look like the uk Spain Italy etc

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The NRL will investigate Josh Addo-Carr and Latrell Mitchell after the superstar pair were photographed appearing to blatantly ignore social distancing rules during the COVID-19 crisis.

Phil Rothfield, Sports Editor-at-Large, The Daily Telegraph

NRL superstars Latrell Mitchell and Josh Addo Carr have spent the weekend on a camping getaway, apparently disobeying strict COVID-19 social distancing rules.

On the day the NRL introduced new biosecurity measures at the 16 clubs, the Rabbitohs and Melbourne Storm players were on Mitchell’s farm near Taree with a group of 12 men.
They clearly ignored the social distancing laws in this photo taken by a camp fire that Addo-Carr posted on social media with other pictures of them on motor bikes and shooting.
The Daily Telegraph sent a copy of the photo to ARL Commission chairman Peter V’landys on Sunday night. He declined to comment until he had all the details which he will ask for on Monday.

Clubs face hefty fines and the possibility of losing competition points if players break the COVID-19 rules.
Addo-Carr wrote on social media: “Blackfulla adventures Camping with the brothers on @iam_lm01 (Latrell Mitchell’s) property biripi country, throwing the bikes around & hunting, I’m next to buy a big property I think.”
There are also videos of Addo-Carr and Mitchell riding motorbikes without helmets.
Storm CEO Dave Donaghy was shown a copy of the photo on Sunday night.

“I wasn’t aware of this photo,” he said. “I’ve not spoken to Josh for a while. I can’t provide any context to it.

“Our players have been absent from the club since the season was suspended late last month, but when they are back on deck for the recommencement of the season they’ll be fully briefed regarding the protocols being implemented by the NRL and clubs.”

The Daily Telegraph attempted to contact South Sydney boss Blake Solly and Mitchell’s manager Matt Rose for an explanation.

Players have been released by their clubs and are not due back at training until May 4 but are expected to obey government guidelines.

Government guidelines state, people can only leave the house for:

# going to work or education (if you are unable to do so at home);
# shopping for essential supplies such as groceries, return home without delay;
# going out for personal exercise in the neighbourhood, on your own or with one other; or
# attending medical appointments or compassionate visits.
They are also expected to stay 1.5 metres away from others.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...s/news-story/9142b6e66946c3ff5369703a6161f7c1
RL players try very hard to prove, how dump they are FFS

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright Peter,

Time to show your stance on bad player behaviour

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So they break social distancing rules, post sorry videos on instagram with the view of garnering support and sympathy from the public because they had to look out for their "brothers"

And it looks like it's working

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fuck all will happen because: -

A. They are aboriginal

B. They are high profile

C. They don't play for the Dogs

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
All those boys go out hunting? Fuck me I wouldn't want that bloke crouching at the front in the black and white flanno pointing a rifle anywhere near me, he's cross-eyed as shit. He's got "punter's eyes" (one each way). Dangerous bastard!
images (2).jpeg

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
All those boys go out hunting? Fuck me I wouldn't want that bloke crouching at the front in the black and white flanno pointing a rifle anywhere near me, he's cross-eyed as shit. He's got "punter's eyes" (one each way). Dangerous bastard!
View attachment 14652
Look at this humperdoo motherfucker haha

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well, up this way where Latrell and all the "brothers" spent their time camping we have had blanket coverage from Department of Justice NSW of " how to keep our elders and indigenous population " safe during Covid -19.Stupid is as stupid does and goes to show that certain people in this country feel that rules don't apply to them. They do their own thing as shown by non singing of the national anthem and the accompanying publicity that garnered. The general population are being fined daily for breaking the rules but hey these guys are exempt....All augers well for an incident free return to the game...not...

Last edited:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well, up this way where Latrell and all the "brothers" spent their time camping we have had blanket coverage of " how to keep our elders and indigenous population " safe during Covid -19.Stupid is as stupid does and goes to show that certain people in this country feel that rules don't apply to them. They do their own thing as shown by non singing of the national anthem and the accompanying publicity that garnered. The general population are being fined daily for breaking the rules but hey these guys are exempt....All augers well for an incident free return to the game...not...
I think if you broke it all down, most NRL players have a very childish mentality that would come from being pampered by their clubs. I can't imagine that locking every NRL player up in hotels will end well. Chances are that quite a few of them will get bored quickly and break the rules. And concentrating them in a limited space would just be a massive invitation for the media vultures to catch them at it.