News Josh Addo-Carr and Latrell Mitchell caught breaking COVID-19 rules (now with added Nathan Cleary)

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just find it all interesting that the NRL views breaking the law in a pandemic is not worse then consensual sex. Throw some unregistered guns on top just for the bigger feather to be thrown at them.

Wonder what CHN is thinking of all this.
That’s the nrl for you .. fucking depends who you play for, if they were white and played for the titans or eels or even us they’d be suspended or possibly sacked. So chn gets deregistered but these two potentially bring covid 19 and ruin their employers one chance at making money and potentially exposure to the rest of the world , fucking weak as piss punishments sometimes this organisation shits me , it’s so biased and counter active

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
That’s the nrl for you .. fucking depends who you play for, if they were white and played for the titans or eels or even us they’d be suspended or possibly sacked. So chn gets deregistered but these two potentially bring covid 19 and ruin their employers one chance at making money and potentially exposure to the rest of the world , fucking weak as piss punishments sometimes this organisation shits me , it’s so biased and counter active
Sometimes? It continually shits me to no end. I'm over the PC bullshit agendas and pandering to the cries of the media, e.g. the out cry of what CHN and Jayden did with the media sealing their fate and force them from the game. Yet the inconsistency of this latest drama warrants nothing more but a slap on the wrist and a hit to the back pocket.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's a non event.

Because he was with 11 others, he will be told to stay away & he would be tested.

Same thing will happen to Addo Carr & Cleary, but we probably won't read about it.
Ah, if you read the article the other two players JAC and TRD both attended their clubs meetings. Obviously they answered NO to all the COVID 19 questions which would have been asked. It was reported that Latrell said he had flu like symptoms...

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ah, if you read the article the other two players JAC and TRD both attended their clubs meetings. Obviously they answered NO to all the COVID 19 questions which would have been asked. It was reported that Latrell said he had flu like symptoms...
He probably has no symptoms.

He seems to love the limelight.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
https://www.nrl.com/news/2020/05/06...f4iwLs_ByhjhGHtw4u0lqr-faR0rG0ZuB10v3KKaVAE8I

Media can be invasive as we all know but give them nothing and they have nothing to write about....

He has a baby and another child at home, a wife and family and he thinks that going out with a group of mates against guidelines put in place to lessen the COVID 19 threat not just to him but to others isn't something to be concerned about. He is not above the law and needs to do the right thing along with everyone else. Yes, others have done the wrong thing and they are taken to task as well and rightly so.

Those who are defending him in the way they are ,are only doing it because he is a " mate" and a so called important cog of the team. Why doesn't he just toe the line, do the right thing and not do anything that people can take him to task for. That would be a better and more sensible solution but once again we see his is "his own man" and will do whatever he wants to. To my mind he is a media whore and loves the attention, but once it comes, he plays the poor me card, leave me alone etc....If you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen, he is always going to be in the sights of people so like I said give them nothing.....

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
now they are pushing the line that the media should drop it because social media comments may become racial..... please!? where was this when Elliott was in the media for mad Monday, what about CHN he's an indigenous New Zealander and Jayden African

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
now they are pushing the line that the media should drop it because social media comments may become racial..... please!? where was this when Elliott was in the media for mad Monday, what about CHN he's an indigenous New Zealander and Jayden African
Because Latrine is a protected species who has made being a "victim" his go to modus operandi. If all else fails play the get out of gaol race card.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck Latrell, he made his bed now deal with the consequences, that includes the hounding media.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I see Addo-Carr has now hired a lawyer and is going to fight the NRL chargers (that most believe were too light). This **** just doesn’t get it does he

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Interested to see what weapons charges these two are charged with though, id think Mitchell would have a licence. What are the laws down that way, if you are with a licenced shooter you are right to shoot? Pretty sure some states are different.
They just need to be charged for being stupid and posting all this shit, what they've done every man and his dog would do in any other situation outside a pandemic anyway lol.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Interested to see what weapons charges these two are charged with though, id think Mitchell would have a licence. What are the laws down that way, if you are with a licenced shooter you are right to shoot? Pretty sure some states are different.
They just need to be charged for being stupid and posting all this shit, what they've done every man and his dog would do in any other situation outside a pandemic anyway lol.
Latrell can get in the shit for allowing an unlicensed person to use his firearms (worst case 5yrs jail)

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
I see Addo-Carr has now hired a lawyer and is going to fight the NRL chargers (that most believe were too light). This c*** just doesn’t get it does he
Hope his penalty gets doubled. The fuckwit. Wasn't he already warned twice before this incident?

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Latrell can get in the shit for allowing an unlicensed person to use his firearms (worst case 5yrs jail)
Would be piss-funny if both JAC and Latrell got threatened with fair-dinkum jail time over this. Play them off against each other as far as who instigated it all and sit back and enjoy the blame game between these 2 dickheads. I'd bet all that "Brutha" and "cuz" shit would go out the door real quick as they threw each other under the bus to save their own arse.