No Source Joseph Sualli

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Saw a video a few months ago. Looked and played like edrick lee. A minimum wager. Unless this guy has tackle busting abilities, raw speed and ball playing ability to play in the halves or at fullback we should pass.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He'll end up at Yawnion as that's where he'll get the most international exposure and be raking in the French or Jap money before long.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Meet was two weeks ago... apparently it went well... held at night... was only hill, souali and his agent.

With the strike rate we’ve got it will only lead to an increase in price fothe club he wants to go to
Hahahahahah you blow ass

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

The Sydney Roosters have rolled out the big guns in the club’s pursuit of teenage superstar Joseph Suaalii with dual international Sonny Bill Williams speaking to the young gun.
Williams, Roosters coach Trent Robinson and head of football Daniel Anderson have all sold the glamour Bondi club’s pitch as the Tricolours narrow in on landing the teenager.

The Roosters are also willing to allow the teenager to have get out clauses in the deal if he signs – a stipulation South Sydney were not willing to budge on.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Suaalii better be aware that if he’s not perfect then the Chooks will mercilessly move him on like Flanagan. Whether you have a contract or not, blink and they’ll show you the door without any conscience or morals.

Go Dogs

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
ive heard nothing about this so im sceptical.
Gust, please dont swallow this until i can confirm it.

Also, my question is how are we paying this kid if we land him? what salary cap is this drawing from?
The same cap as the roosters use.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Suaalii better be aware that if he’s not perfect then the Chooks will mercilessly move him on like Flanagan. Whether you have a contract or not, blink and they’ll show you the door without any conscience or morals.

Go Dogs
Suaalii and his camp seem too dumb or blind to notice or care about the inevitability of that happening.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Another player who can’t get out of their contract quick enough. I love the fact that souffs are stuck paying for a player who doesn’t want to be there and the rortsters can’t have the player they want . . . It would seem they can’t always cheat the system whenever they want

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So Bunnies released him and signed by the Roosters. Could play round 1.
Love to know how much (or how little...) the Roosters paid.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
News Ltd reported that Souths rejected the Roosters initial offer of 50k, so I'd assume it was between 75-100k?

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
50K was the compensation we offered and lol@souffs accepted it. All this "we won't release him from his contract..." by the scabbitohs was bluff as they cannot hold him to that contract as he's still only 17 and there's some state law where "under age" cannot be legally bound by a contract even if they sign it as they are under age. Not 100% on the details, but lol@souffs released him for the 50K to save face.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
50K was the compensation we offered and lol@souffs accepted it. All this "we won't release him from his contract..." by the scabbitohs was bluff as they cannot hold him to that contract as he's still only 17 and there's some state law where "under age" cannot be legally bound by a contract even if they sign it as they are under age. Not 100% on the details, but lol@souffs released him for the 50K to save face.
Wow, for the next big thing. Surely there’s more to it haha

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, for the next big thing. Surely there’s more to it haha
There probably is but it'll be that large portion of the deal we're not privy too. I had heard we'd agreed to his contract demands, get out clauses etc, when lol@souffs wouldn't, but how much stock you put in that is up to you. I couldn't see us agreeing to them but then I don't know shit to be brutally honest.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There probably is but it'll be that large portion of the deal we're not privy too. I had heard we'd agreed to his contract demands, get out clauses etc, when lol@souffs wouldn't, but how much stock you put in that is up to you. I couldn't see us agreeing to them but then I don't know shit to be brutally honest.
Probably worth the risk if he lives up to the expectations.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I reckon there is a good chance that he may be a dud, especially if he believes the hype.

Not wishing him bad at all, but we have seen this so many times before. Hopefully he has qualified people around him.