No Source Joseph Sualli

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I reckon there is a good chance that he may be a dud, especially if he believes the hype.

Not wishing him bad at all, but we have seen this so many times before. Hopefully he has qualified people around him.
Totally agree carving up against school kids hardly a guarantee

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
I thought that Souths deal was supposed to be around 3 mil, how could the roosters possibly match that. Unless they have plans to retire Cordner, Friend and Ceary in the works?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought that Souths deal was supposed to be around 3 mil, how could the roosters possibly match that. Unless they have plans to retire Cordner, Friend and Ceary in the works?
It's the Roosters we are talking about here, they always get more for less. Sell peanuts and get diamonds.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Looked nothing special to me. Has the hallmarks of a dud. He is not ultrafast or elusive. What’s so special about him? He’s just bigger than his peers.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looked nothing special to me. Has the hallmarks of a dud. He is not ultrafast or elusive. What’s so special about him? He’s just bigger than his peers.
just another dime a dozen big **** who can step
be interesting to see if he can step up

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
50K was the compensation we offered and lol@souffs accepted it. All this "we won't release him from his contract..." by the scabbitohs was bluff as they cannot hold him to that contract as he's still only 17 and there's some state law where "under age" cannot be legally bound by a contract even if they sign it as they are under age. Not 100% on the details, but lol@souffs released him for the 50K to save face.
Don't the chooks have another guy in the reserves that scored 4 tries on debut in earlier this year?

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't the chooks have another guy in the reserves that scored 4 tries on debut in earlier this year?
Matt Ikuvalu scored 5 against the Cowboys this year but he wasn't on debut, he's been with us for a couple of years and has filled in on the wing a few times. He's nothing flash but always puts in does our shoe salesman.