No Source Joseph Sualli

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wouldnt bother, kid is motivated by money more then anything. Which other 17 year old has acted this way before where he holds the league and rugby world to ransom. Let him go to Souths or Roosters and let us get players who have proven to be worth the money, not little bitches that expect the world at their feet when they havent even grown pubes yet.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wouldnt bother, kid is motivated by money more then anything. Which other 17 year old has acted this way before where he holds the league and rugby world to ransom. Let him go to Souths or Roosters and let us get players who have proven to be worth the money, not little bitches that expect the world at their feet when they havent even grown pubes yet.
Bit weird that he doesn't have pubes at 17. Has that been fact checked?

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s probably his family that is money motivated. I reckon most 17yr olds would just want to play footy and be happy to get paid for it

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s probably his family that is money motivated. I reckon most 17yr olds would just want to play footy and be happy to get paid for it
Yeh, who ever is in his ear is making him look like a pork chop. It is up there with Latrell Mitchell, and im sure this kid is nothing like that fool. But his minders are sure making him look that way.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is this the kid that wants multiple clauses in his contract and a million bucks a year?

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Probably had some reservations about where exactly he would fit into that backline at South's.

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No chance imo for the most wanted talent to come to this club with the condition we are in.
I would agree with you on the surface of it. But let’s not forget the Knights were in the same predicament that we are now and were were able to sign Ponga ,who like Suali was touted as a generational talent. Nothing is impossible.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We may be shit at the moment, but we do have cash to spend, and the only way is up. Theres no doubt a successful club would be more apealing to this kid, but on the flipside, he wont be a franchise player withcthese clubs as they are already well stacked with superstars. If he came to the buldgs he would be our franchise player!! He could become our MVP and highest paid player, and our rickstar fullback. So i think it actually could hold some appeal for him.
Allthough i do doubt the OP has the inside running.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I would agree with you on the surface of it. But let’s not forget the Knights were in the same predicament that we are now and were were able to sign Ponga ,who like Suali was touted as a generational talent. Nothing is impossible.
Yeah so throw a Pongalike deal at him and he'll come (unless another club does the same and we'll have to out bid them and depending on the team it could be a lot more). If only we did that for Grant.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meet was two weeks ago... apparently it went well... held at night... was only hill, souali and his agent.

With the strike rate we’ve got it will only lead to an increase in price fothe club he wants to go to

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
you cant have players or managers dictating their terms and conditions.
club, team, player thats the way it has to be

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
you cant have players or managers dictating their terms and conditions.
club, team, player thats the way it has to be
Players and managers will always dictate terms and conditions to some point, especially to a team like us which is struggling to attract players. Just how it is

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Players and managers will always dictate terms and conditions to some point, especially to a team like us which is struggling to attract players. Just how it is
thats where the club has to stick strong otherwise we fuck ourselves for years to come.