Social Media Jordan Rapana

LucasFitzo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The Dogs made initial inquiries on Saturday about signing former Canberra winger Jordan Rapana, who is keen on a return after coronavirus suspended the Japanese rugby competition.

Stuart, who played alongside Pay and employed him as an assistant at the Raiders, went in to bat for the third-year NRL head coach.

"I spoke to Dean during the week and I've never heard him as down as he was," Stuart said.

"He has wonderful moral values, as we've seen this week. That's what you want from your leader.

"You only have to see the way they finished last season, and what was a disruptive week this week and the way they came out and played for him against a red-hot Parramatta team.

"I've been very fortunate at Canberra because my board have given me the opportunity and time to create stability and build a competitive football team. That doesn't happen in two or three years.

"I always told our members it would hurt to start with but if we can't be patient things will never get fixed."

Rapana was linked with a return to the Raiders, but they have little room in their cap and the Bulldogs planned to reach out to the winger's management. The Kiwi flyer would be a logical wing replacement for Okunbor if he is sacked.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
With all the bullshit going on, YES let’s take him, maybe it will bring more points.!!! Whatever needs to be done, I didn’t want him, never have , but we gotta do something..!!

silva

Utility
Reaction score
We have a spot left in the 30 and we need him badly.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The Dogs made initial inquiries on Saturday about signing former Canberra winger Jordan Rapana, who is keen on a return after coronavirus suspended the Japanese rugby competition.

Stuart, who played alongside Pay and employed him as an assistant at the Raiders, went in to bat for the third-year NRL head coach.

"I spoke to Dean during the week and I've never heard him as down as he was," Stuart said.

"He has wonderful moral values, as we've seen this week. That's what you want from your leader.

"You only have to see the way they finished last season, and what was a disruptive week this week and the way they came out and played for him against a red-hot Parramatta team.

"I've been very fortunate at Canberra because my board have given me the opportunity and time to create stability and build a competitive football team. That doesn't happen in two or three years.

"I always told our members it would hurt to start with but if we can't be patient things will never get fixed."

Rapana was linked with a return to the Raiders, but they have little room in their cap and the Bulldogs planned to reach out to the winger's management. The Kiwi flyer would be a logical wing replacement for Okunbor if he is sacked.
I said we should get him in the recruitment suggestion thread. Will be happy if it comes off but would only want him for the remainder of the season, with an option for a second pending the rumoured hit list of Addo-Carr and Cotric

A

Alexander the Great

I'd take him in for sure. Would be a good addition to the squad along with the boys.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
1. DWZ
2. Rapana
3. Hoppa
4. Smith
5. Okunbor

Not bad

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Only problem is....how do we get him over from Japan?

ozdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If the code of conduct is written into his contract yes they can
I will be very surprised if his not sacked
Code of conduct is part of every Nrl contract, so once he signs the contract he agrees to the code of conduct.