Jonathan Pie videos..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Alright, I know everyone has seen them before and they're fun watching him pretend to be an angry reporter losing his shit, but this one is now my favourite. It actually sums up my stance on identity politics perfectly

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It does give a good reflection on my stance though. This is pretty much my exact stance. Yes, racism and sexism still exist... But stop ruining art in the defence of non-existent prejudice.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It does give a good reflection on my stance though. This is pretty much my exact stance. Yes, racism and sexism still exist... But stop ruining art in the defence of non-existent prejudice.
This thread is so underrated.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His made me wanna start my own YouTube channel. I think I’ll get more views though coz I’m a minority lol.
But seriously, I’ve been saying the shit he’s been saying for a while here now, not that just coz a random YouTuber says the same shit validates what I say as gospel hahaha.
He sees political agendas being shoved down our throats and just wants to get on with fkn life. We don’t need rainbow posters stuck up in general pants stores, we don’t need sports shoving politics down our throats. And the best one is how he’s like my grandma actually was being bombed by actual Nazis wanting to take over the world as opposed to trump supporters who’re considered Nazis because they’re politically incorrect and not left in their agendas lol I think that puts in perspective how fucken babyish our society has become, we have it so good we start creating evils that aren’t even there lol. Myself included we men would not survive a life of a real man back in the day when you were nothing more than a number to give your life.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I love the video he did about the guy who was charged with hate crime for making his girlfriends dog do nazi salutes. The way he goes off about it is brilliant and when he starts walking around like a nazi i lost it.

Status
Not open for further replies.