Official Johnson signs for warriors

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need a longer term choice than Shaun Johnson. He’s on his way out of Rugby League. A bit of a shock though. Smells like Gus Gould was heavily involved.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We need a longer term choice than Shaun Johnson. He’s on his way out of Rugby League. A bit of a shock though. Smells like Gus Gould was heavily involved.
Had to of been. Everything would get run past him. Arranged for the Townsend deal its said.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We have longterm options, what we need is someone to play alongside them until they're ready to step into the role fulltime.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
This is really weird they already have Nikorima and CHT, we're offered Shaun first up and turned him down. Injury to CHT must be worse than they are letting on.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Warriors are in a similar position to us with roster - no hooker. Yes they have Walsh but we have Burton.

I think this was more a going back to where he started decision then where could I have most success. He would have been more successful with dogs in my opinion.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would be quietly confident with Burton and Avo in the halves for 22.
Hope one off BBO or Rajab can develop by 23 or 24,
Avo will be 22, 23 by then and hopefully he has developed enough by then to be our rock star FB.
I don't recall Tedesco been a Super Star until he was in his early 20's.
We badly need 2 really good middle forwards, even more so than a no9, if the club has the money.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
100% !
I can barely believe the hysteria. Johnson is past his best and is an injury waiting to happen. The Foran comparison is very accurate
No itsnot. He tore his achillies and now everyone thinks he is washed up and injured all the time like Foran. Complete rubbish.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
No itsnot. He tore his achillies and now everyone thinks he is washed up and injured all the time like Foran. Complete rubbish.
It seems like he has missed a fair few games aside from his Achilles injury. And his one and only strength, his running game, is diminishing every year. No great loss IMO, he will do nothing at the Warriors.