Opinion John Schuster

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I feel Canterbury should make a play for this guy and offer him the 6, Burton at 7 and a massive clean out where needed,,Jackson ,Stimson, Wakeham ,Averillo, Then the contracted players Thompson, Flanagan ,Allen and whoever else

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel Canterbury should make a play for this guy and offer him the 6, Burton at 7 and a massive clean out where needed,,Jackson ,Stimson, Wakeham ,Averillo, Then the contracted players Thompson, Flanagan ,Allen and whoever else
How bout you clean yourself from the Kennel with your stupid posts

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
At least get his name right Dave..

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You just know there's a lot of pain coming for this post.

hulk hogan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No way

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Timing prob off to discuss a clean out, let’s enjoy what may be a resurgence.
Constantly we'll be moving guys on,where got players on to much ,and not playing anywhere near that worth, Question Averillo or Kiraz ,you can't keep both

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t get the negativity towards you on here Dave. Apart from posting shit threads with incorrect names you seem like a nice bloke.

Absolutely astounds me you and Isaac are not in paid positions at the club. You should be cleaning cubicles 1-4 and Isaac 5-8.

Doge

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This is your best thread yet David.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ask Phil during one of your regular golfing events with him!

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We made a play for him last year.

Journalists including Peter Sterling advised him to stay where he was, and he did.

So he isn't on the market.

Let him suffer.