John Morris

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Has reportedly been sidelined by the Sharks appointing Craig Fitzgibbon for next year. Pretty rough way to find out only 5 rounds into a season...

WolfmanAmadeus

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Imagine Morris coming here and winning a premiership lmao. Not happening

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
A top team will pick him up as an assistant coach. I think he's done a terrific job at the Sharks over the last 2 years given the circumstances. It wouldn't even be a bad idea for the Roosters to swap him with Fitzgibbon.

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dino might need to watch his back if the players revolt. Sponsors won't be happy.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Like above posters have said Morris has done well all things considered..

On the flipside.. if it means the Sharks sign Fitzgibbon and disrupt the Roosters then im all for the move..

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Morris has the Sharks playing at their best every single week and has given local juniors a chance. It’s not his fault that the club has half their salary cap spent on Fifita, Dugan, Moylan and Woods.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Morris has the Sharks playing at their best every single week and has given local juniors a chance. It’s not his fault that the club has half their salary cap spent on Fifita, Dugan, Moylan and Woods.
Dugan is the biggest dud, followed by Moylan and woods. And Fifita .. meh.!!!

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Cronulla have NFI Morris has done too bad with the side he's got. As for Fitzy, look he's been under Robbo and don't reckon he's up for it. Desperate and idiotic move by the gummies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
They looked competitive to me, Sharks board are dogs.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I reckon Morris has been good but if the Sharks don't think they can ever win a premiership with him and have a shot at Fitzgibbon - who has been talked about as the next good coach for a while, then it's the right call.
But who cares, we got our own problems!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He would be a great assistant to have... To me he has always seemed like the perfect coach / league safe guy who runs the water lol.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wonder if we can get into Braileys ear and he can use the loss of Morris as reason to leave the shire. Has won a few comps with flanno. Would look good in the 9 alongside burton. Instantly fixes our spine and we would be a good fullback away from being elite.

Then all we need is a couple of props and a young centre or winger and we’d be on our way to a top 6 finish.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Like above posters have said Morris has done well all things considered..

On the flipside.. if it means the Sharks sign Fitzgibbon and disrupt the Roosters then im all for the move..
The only thing that’ll disrupt the roosters is uncle nicks cheque book.