Official John khoury new chairman.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes and I'm for a 100% Lebanese board.will actually get things done. One way or another
I just want you guys to understand that it's a concentrated effort for the bulldogs to be under Lebanese control and all high positions will now go to the Lebanese
I would bet my life the guy is an Australian and has an Australian citizen.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Coincidence both chair and deputy are Lebanese?
Mentioned it because some were asking about it.
You're an indian ... and if we cared about backgrounds then you wouldn't just be banned from this forum but this great country too

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I would bet my life the guy is an Australian and has an Australian citizen.
the whole coup was racially motivated is all.

Leb and aussies square off, lebs galvanised together to turf the aussies and reimnstate lebs in their place.

im all for it, the nect CHN drama will be handled IN HOUSE!

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes and I'm for a 100% Lebanese board.will actually get things done. One way or another
I just want you guys to understand that it's a concentrated effort for the bulldogs to be under Lebanese control and all high positions will now go to the Lebanese
LOLLLL you get bashed by lebs all the time don't you ...

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You're an indian ... and if we cared about backgrounds then you wouldn't just be banned from this forum but this great country too
Regardless of my race i was born in lebanom and lived there first 4 months of my life.

red green and white runs into my veins first and foremost

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAH YEAH ALRIGHT CURRY IN A HURRY ...
My loyalties are;
1. Lebanon (my heritage and place of birth)
2. Bangladesh (where dad was born)
3. Pakistan (where mum was born)
4. Australia, beautiful place where i have spent the last thirty years

To date lebanon ids still the last overseas place i have been except russia and america

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My loyalties are;
1. Lebanon (my heritage and place of birth)
2. Bangladesh (where dad was born)
3. Pakistan (where mum was born)
4. Australia, beautiful place where i have spent the last thirty years

To date lebanon ids still the last overseas place i have been except russia and america
lollll no one cares

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Firstly I’d like to welcome John and wish him the best,in his new role,and I really hope that the whole club comes together,and not fragments of it,we have heard those same words before,let’s hope that somehow he can manage to keep the peace

DG-Bulldog

New Pup
Reaction score
Googled him.. one of the first things to come up is him being Mick Gattos best mate and getting caught punting on soccer games with match fixing lol

View attachment 17503
As much as your post would perpetuate certain unfavorable stereotypes, it is 100% inaccurate.

The photo below is the new Chairman of the Club. A University of NSW educated businessmen who is an individual from a family that I am personally very close to. I’ve made a kennel account just to clarify your post to ensure this gentleman is viewed as the upstanding, well-respected Bulldogs fan that he is.

He and his brother have been involved with St Johns Junior Rugby League Club for years and have a deep passion and love for the club. He has no criminal history or associations. To suggest otherwise is highly defamatory.

Attachments

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
John Khoury:

1. No one loves Canterbury more than him

2. A very smart man, educational wise and plenty of street smart in him. You will never pull the wool over his eyes.

3. Nothing is ever about him. It’s always about the cause.

4. Man of integrity/honesty and plenty of heart and passion.

5. He will fight with you in the trenches all the way if need be. He’s got your back!

6.Hates division. To him it’s one family.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
As much as your post would perpetuate certain unfavorable stereotypes, it is 100% inaccurate.

The photo below is the new Chairman of the Club. A University of NSW educated businessmen who is an individual from a family that I am personally very close to. I’ve made a kennel account just to clarify your post to ensure this gentleman is viewed as the upstanding, well-respected Bulldogs fan that he is.

He and his brother have been involved with St Johns Junior Rugby League Club for years and have a deep passion and love for the club. He has no criminal history or associations. To suggest otherwise is highly defamatory.
Nice post mate and good to know, @Mitch Connor clearly just having some fun though mate....I think at least ;)

Looking forward to seeing what he can bring to the club....seems like an astute appointment.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
John Khoury:

1. No one loves Canterbury more than him

2. A very smart man, educational wise and plenty of street smart in him. You will never pull the wool over his eyes.

3. Nothing is ever about him. It’s always about the cause.

4. Man of integrity/honesty and plenty of heart and passion.

5. He will fight with you in the trenches all the way if need be. He’s got your back!

6.Hates division. To him it’s one family.
7. Supports Liverpool, probably.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Just hurry up and get it sorted

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Well said