John Hopoate Instagram

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personally I do question the tegridy of a person that abandons his club, team mates and fans all for his "faith". That is until he realises he is going to be paid less and then abandons his belief's for the $
Dig the South Park reference and agree with ya.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Seems to fire back with heat at people on social media too.
He’s just an angry f###ing man… I don’t get how this dude claims to be religious & all he wants to do is physically hurt people. D!ck Head of the highest order.

His son had a great NRL career, was compensated very well, was respected by many, but unfortunately, his time has come and the Club is not a charity case.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is the type of person you wish you had the powers to transfer cancer from kids to this flog

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve been one of his harshest critics starting from when he was picked to play fullback for us. He has always been an outstanding contributor if the one percenters. I don’t think it worked out for him playing in the centres and he isn’t as fast as he used to be when he first came over or when he played for Manly. Other than that he is an outstanding person and I wish him all the best in his future endeavours. A good servant of the club.

Doggy71

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I hate gallen but best thing that drug taking tool ever did was sat hopoate on his arse,just what the grub deserved.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
John is delusional, talks out of his arse.

Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: Johnny boi should look after his family a bit better. I know someone friends with will and he said will doesn’t respect him as a man

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve been one of his harshest critics starting from when he was picked to play fullback for us. He has always been an outstanding contributor if the one percenters. I don’t think it worked out for him playing in the centres and he isn’t as fast as he used to be when he first came over or when he played for Manly. Other than that he is an outstanding person and I wish him all the best in his future endeavours. A good servant of the club.
Well said.