Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Here we go again lol..!!

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d dance in the streets of Belmore if it was Payne Haas.... or Taumalolo if he wants to wear the 8 or 10
Yeah because we wouldnt want to upset one of our dominant superstars by giving jt the 13, who is the best 13 in the world and has been for years mind u. Tolman and elliot might not resign if they dont get the 13.
I just cant gather how some of your guys brains work. Really fuck me lol.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah because we wouldnt want to upset one of our dominant superstars by giving jt the 13, who is the best 13 in the world and has been for years mind u. Tolman and elliot might not resign if they dont get the 13.
I just cant gather how some of your guys brains work. Really fuck me lol.
You got it mate. Well done.
I wouldn’t have Tolman or Elliott near our starting team. Would be lucky to make the bench. JT is also the best running forward I’ve ever seen and would give him any fucking jersey he wants

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I don't think this rumour is true... However what if Canberra know that after this season they could potentially pick up CHN to replace Bateman. Bit left field, but stranger things have happened

Dogsarnthavingaparty

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bateman would obviously be a great signing but don't see it happening tbh.

The club can't be that dense seriously considering offers for reynolds
Fuck Reynolds he is useless honestly if the bulldogs resigned him I'm fucking done I'll stop following them his drift wood can't even get a game and attracts oxygen theifs

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You got it mate. Well done.
I wouldn’t have Tolman or Elliott near our starting team. Would be lucky to make the bench. JT is also the best running forward I’ve ever seen and would give him any fucking jersey he wants
I used to think that about Elliott.. but of late he has improved out of sight and is possibly our most threatening forward in attack. I think he's just going to keep improving as the years go on.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I used to think that about Elliott.. but of late he has improved out of sight and is possibly our most threatening forward in attack. I think he's just going to keep improving as the years go on.
This last 6-7 weeks has been the best I've seen of Elliott since mad monday

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like you will be following another team..i believe he is back
Fuck Reynolds he is useless honestly if the bulldogs resigned him I'm fucking done I'll stop following them his drift wood can't even get a game and attracts oxygen theifs

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When you stop following don't come back when we're winning whenever that is.

The thing is we won’t be winning with renoylds in our halves especially with the squad we have at the moment

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Even though I think Bateman is the epitome of a perfect Bulldogs player stereotype, I've been against this idea as we need size. And he doesn't have that.

butttt, if Vlandys gets his way and the interchange is reduced I'm going to change my tune here a bit as fitness will be a valuable commodity. And Bateman doesn't stop for 80mins. Tackling and running.

I still reckon he will end up at the Titans. Bloke seems to love his sun and girls. GC has that plus the money and need for him.