WWOS MOLE John asiata

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Elliot wasn’t resigned then yes but coz he was no don’t need another lock. We need in this order a 9,7,1,front rower and Centre then after that we can strength other areas.

Reactions: ATT

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If Elliot wasn’t resigned then yes but coz he was no don’t need another lock. We need in this order a 9,7,1,front rower and Centre then after that we can strength other areas.
I very much doubt Elliott will be playing lock next season, expect Baz to move him back to the edge.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He'd be a good signing, especially if cheap enough. But the constant signing of forwards is a worry when we still need halves, a hooker and a fullback.

Hopefully some forwards are moved on as part of the coaching change.

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I very much doubt Elliott will be playing lock next season, expect Baz to move him back to the edge.
Yeah true Jackson would then move to lock can’t see Baz keeping him in the second row if he doesn’t pull his head in I’ll have him playing off the bench seriously 800k for him why did we have to pay overs for a club captain I’ve got no clue.

SLushY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
His greatest strength as a ball playing lock which isn't really what we need currently, but in saying that I don't mind it if he's cheap enough, could be a handy backup or even decoy ball player at times.

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Beggars can’t be choosers, but his defense against Storm last weekend was atrocious at times ala Chris Smith type bad

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Don't mind at a good price. He is a good ball playing forward, something we lack at the moment.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We have been scoring more points lately, and this is with a half-baked attack that hasn't had Baz' input yet. You'd think that with an off season plus Cotric Baz will squeeze some more point scoring out of the team. Our biggest problem right now is defense. When Storm or Chooks score 4 tries in a game, the other team scores 1 or 2. Right now when we score 4 tries the other team scores 6.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes please . The more ball playing forwards and less 1 D workhorses the better. This guy has a short kicking game and decent passing game. A must have. Get deal done Trent

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
he is not a ball playing forward, he is a hitup taking 5/8th ffs