Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sign Manu up.!!

Malla

Reaction score
Don't really rate him he has been shit since Lattrell has left and he's the number 1 strike centre.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree 100%, don't think he has done much at all this year even at centre.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
That wasn’t the question.He labelled Manu an average fullback. And I’d rather him than Gutherson.
I don't think he'd make a better fb than Gutherson though. Gutherson is a pretty good player but a massive flog to go with it.

bulldog butch

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We've got an edge over other clubs! We've got his namesake kiko at our club... I'm sure once he knows we can have 2 manu's in the centre's or a Manu winger outside him it will seal the deal.....

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wondering how reece walsh feels
Are they making a pitch for him as a centre or fb? I assumed he is a centre and just fills in for teddy due to lack of options? Or does he play centre because Teddy is there idk I don't follow the chooks...
Ain't worth a mill that I do know.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Are they making a pitch for him as a centre or fb? I assumed he is a centre and just fills in for teddy due to lack of options? Or does he play centre because Teddy is there idk I don't follow the chooks...
manu is the best centre in the game and he can become one of the best fullbacks, he is definitely worth the money

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
5/8

silva

Utility
Reaction score
He is a centre not fullback
Why label a player as one position. They can play multiple positions. Mitchell’s a better centre then manu but he’s good enough to be a top 5 fullback too. Manu isn’t. Staggs is just a freak who id keep in the centre’s for his pure athleticism