Joey Manu

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reports saying that rival clubs ready to offer him fullback money to try entice him away from the Roosters.

My question to the Kennel is, despite how Dufty plays next year would you like us to use Dufty for next season only and make a play for Manu despite how much money we already have invested in our backline
Any club wanting to prize him away from the Roosters is ging to have a lot of fun, and by a lot I mean an insumantial lot of fun.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joey manu is untested at nrl level... give him a few more years then maybe

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Reports saying that rival clubs ready to offer him fullback money to try entice him away from the Roosters.

My question to the Kennel is, despite how Dufty plays next year would you like us to use Dufty for next season only and make a play for Manu despite how much money we already have invested in our backline
No

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He doesn’t have the same brain capacity as gutherson champ not even close
Given the average NRL player only has about 6 brain cells I think you're splitting hairs man. Give Joey the same number of games at fullback as Gutho and he'd be more than a match for him. But I am biased. :smirk:

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Given the average NRL player only has about 6 brain cells I think you're splitting hairs man. Give Joey the same number of games at fullback as Gutho and he'd be more than a match for him. But I am biased. :smirk:
Guthos prob one of the most switched on players in the comp. A lot of quality NRL fullbacks that’s why I said manu was average at fb compared to them

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Sign him for 800k a season and play him wherever. He's the best centre in the game and a top 10 fullback.

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great player!! Rather him at centre but beggers cant be choosers lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Like he'll ever leave the roosters.....they'll match any rival club's offer, they'll just do it off the books.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
That wasn’t the question.He labelled Manu an average fullback. And I’d rather him than Gutherson.
He is an average fullback if he’s not as good as those 4 which he definitely isn’t and you can add latrell mitchell and a few others to that list. In fact I was being kind labelling him an average fullback at NRL level. He’s a good centre and should stay there.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
Manu's on good money already (reportedly 720
no chance hes on that money at the roosters (not on the books anyway)
pass for me, want to see how Dufty goes before we committ to another expensive outside back unless its papa teddy turbo or Ponga (who can negotiate from Nov 1 this mind u)

plus we need cheese @ hooker and hope whoever is next to Burton is competent enough

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wayyyyyy too much cap money on outside backs.

If they can get rid of Cotric and his 650k per season, DO IT!