Joey Manu

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Why label a player as one position. They can play multiple positions. Mitchell’s a better centre then manu but he’s good enough to be a top 5 fullback too. Manu isn’t. Staggs is just a freak who id keep in the centre’s for his pure athleticism
Dont agree, cant see staggs playing fullback, both sensational centres tho.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reports saying that rival clubs ready to offer him fullback money to try entice him away from the Roosters.

My question to the Kennel is, despite how Dufty plays next year would you like us to use Dufty for next season only and make a play for Manu despite how much money we already have invested in our backline
Previously would have said yes but now hooker and forwards are our priority atm, plus half back isup in the air and we have some good young centres coming through. Not especially interested in him as a full back option.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You didn't even need inside info to see this coming, don't think we were ever much if a chance one Boyd, Friend and whoever else retired.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He is a bloody gun! Plays really well at fb and can fill in at 5/8.
You know I love this place fellas......but we Chooks are supposed to steal players.

Seriously I'd hate to lose Joey, he's a really nice fella...met him a few times at the club. He's a handy player but can go missing sometimes at centre. Give him a better role like FB or in the halves and he gets involved and that's when you see what he's capable of. Seriously can't go wrong, this isn't a Flanno or Napa.

You guys might have clocked him replacing Teddy at FB during Origin. As I said I'd really hate to lose him but wouldn't like wanna stop him earning more coin than we can afford.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
JM would be awesome @1 in our colours..
Agree. Wouldn't have been able to steal him off Chooks, but would have been interesting if the timing was different with Cotric off the books