Joey Manu

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Reports saying that rival clubs ready to offer him fullback money to try entice him away from the Roosters.

My question to the Kennel is, despite how Dufty plays next year would you like us to use Dufty for next season only and make a play for Manu despite how much money we already have invested in our backline

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Reports saying that rival clubs ready to offer him fullback money to try entice him away from the Roosters.

My question to the Kennel is, despite how Dufty plays next year would you like us to use Dufty for next season only and make a play for Manu despite how much money we already have invested in our backline
was going to post this myself. I think and hope you are spot on, duffty one year and get Manu, he is a rock star fullback.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yes. We should be going hard for him for 23 (same with Papenhuyzen). We still need a hooker beforehand tho. Manu's on good money already (reportedly 720k) even tho he's in the centres which is the problem. If he genuinely wants to play fullback we're in for a chance I guess. I wouldn't be paying him 1m (or close to it, e.g. 900-950k) tho.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Joey all fucking day

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
was going to post this myself. I think and hope you are spot on, duffty one year and get Manu, he is a rock star fullback.
Agree, I think it could be worth the risk despite the money he would command

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Money needs to be budgeted better than spending on Manu.

People forget in November next year Burton can take offers elsewhere. We have got him on the cheap. He will need a substantial upgrade. Along with the costs of a quality 9.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Lol. Average fullback and above average fullback. That’s hysterical.
He'd be more than a good fullback. There are a lot of good fullbacks in the NRL tho. Technically if Manu's around the 8th best fullback in the NRL he's in or around the average category.