Opinion Joey Lussick hooker solution

Reaction score
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
I thought off-contract Parramatta hooker Joey Lussick performed quite well today in replacing Reed Mahoney. In his NRL debut he defended solidly and made some good darts from dummy half with a try to his name. Andrew John’s said that his service and passes from dummy half are “crisp” and some of the best in the competition. Worst case scenario - if Brandon Smith is unable to land in Belmore for 2022, and Josh Hodgson, Darryl Clark bids fail - should we make a play for the former Super league hooker? Even if Smith signs on for 2023, he’d be a good backup.

Attachments

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We need a gun @ hooker

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Freddy is the better one. But I’d say he’d be locked up at the roosters long term.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I heard Johns giving him a big wrap today. He also said that his dummy half pass was the best he's ever seen and he was definitey a 1st grade standard hooker.

Couple of things I observed when watching parts of the game were that over a number of sets all his passes were quick and perfect and in the 2nd half he was pretty gassed at one point and struggled to get back for a new set of 6 after an opposition kick downfield.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Won't happen ever imo. As far as I'm aware his older brother isn't the biggest fan of Baz... He's also mayes with Hastings

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just knew when he scored that try a thread would be created, took way longer than i thought :laughing: :laughing:

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Won't happen ever imo. As far as I'm aware his older brother isn't the biggest fan of Baz... He's also mayes with Hastings
I don't have even know if there is any interest from our club but if Joey passed on a chance to play first grade for what you posted he’d be an idiot

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If his that good Newcastle should sign him.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just knew when he scored that try a thread would be created, took way longer than i thought :laughing: :laughing:
I was waiting for this thread too. You can JMK in the Parra side and look like a superstar

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Watching nsw cup atm. This Daley kient playing at 9 isn't too bad. Fk he offers more than katoa even