Fox Sports Joe Tapine - Could He Be On The Outer At Raiders

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He started and played prop tonight. He's done it on a couple of other occasions too. He is more suited on an edge tho. You want forwards that can play both, and he's shown he can.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gun edge forward..Gus work your magic
Gus loves Tapine, wouldn’t be surprised if we made a play at him but I think we’re now looking at cheaper alternatives in the forwards i.e. experienced players not in their prime or rising youth looking for an opportunity.

I feel like the duo from Canberra this weekend fit that mould, interesting to see how they go or if they have a positive influence on the team.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Gus loves Tapine, wouldn’t be surprised if we made a play at him but I think we’re now looking at cheaper alternatives in the forwards i.e. experienced players not in their prime or rising youth looking for an opportunity.

I feel like the duo from Canberra this weekend fit that mould, interesting to see how they go or if they have a positive influence on the team.
do Gus and Ricky have a no touch player policy tho? there good mates

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gus will chase a few big up and coming fowards cheap, and give them a start at nrl, he knows a plodder when he sees one, thank f**k.

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No thanks to Tapine. He’s regressed badly this year. Not worth the risk