Official Joe Stimson joins the Bulldogs on a 3 year deal

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Stimson can only improve as he gets more game time with the Storm. How he will go with us is something we have to wait and see. But I like the lines he runs and he runs with some energy and strength. Some we are lacking at the moment.

People said that about CHN

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People said that about CHN
Wanted to say the same thing the other day... CHN was one of the best line runners in the comp before Pay's coaching, now he just runs in field like RFM all the time.

Will be interesting to see what Stimpson starts doing. My bet is Lock and Jacko stays on the edge LOL<<<>>>Pay better not be here.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wanted to say the same thing the other day... CHN was one of the best line runners in the comp before Pay's coaching, now he just runs in field like RFM all the time.

Will be interesting to see what Stimpson starts doing. My bet is Lock and Jacko stays on the edge LOL<<<>>>Pay better not be here.
It was a bit easier with service from Cleary and Maloney than from our halves and dummy half. Our wide runners just get no room cause we are too slow getting the ball out there. Agree CHN has gone down though, apart from that one big game where he scored a couple of tries.

He seems to have got slower? Every player seems to lose a yard of speed when they join us. Josh Morris seems to have found his again - it's weird and pisses me off.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It was a bit easier with service from Cleary and Maloney than from our halves and dummy half. Our wide runners just get no room cause we are too slow getting the ball out there. Agree CHN has gone down though, apart from that one big game where he scored a couple of tries.

He seems to have got slower? Every player seems to lose a yard of speed when they join us. Josh Morris seems to have found his again - it's weird and pisses me off.
It’s because of the plebs in the strength and conditioning and all that. They fkn suck

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Tell me one club in the NRL, who has a shopping/food precinct 300m from their training grounds, consisting of a variety of delicious fucken food like Belmore?

Charcoal Chicken
Habibi Chicken
Yeeros/Gyradiko
Thai
Kebabs
Burgers
Sweets
Japanese BBQ
Cafe Food
Pizza

Can you blame the players?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Tell me one club in the NRL, who has a shopping/food precinct 300m from their training grounds, consisting of a variety of delicious fucken food like Belmore?

Charcoal Chicken
Habibi Chicken
Yeeros/Gyradiko
Thai
Kebabs
Burgers
Sweets
Japanese BBQ
Cafe Food
Pizza

Can you blame the players?
Yes i can blame the fat fucks.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yes i can blame the fat fucks.
You telling me our current squad wouldnt benefit from a 130kg Sam Kasiano??

Big Sammy provided more in his 20 minute stints than any of our current pussycats in the front row - i.e Fualalo, Napa, Elliott

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You telling me our current squad wouldnt benefit from a 130kg Sam Kasiano??

Big Sammy provided more in his 20 minute stints than any of our current pussycats in the front row - i.e Fualalo, Napa, Elliott
Sam is a fat fuck that is absolutely useless overseas ATM.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m in the Blue Mountains for a few nights for my Bday and Tolman is at the same Resort. I haven’t seen him but a few people here have told me. Pay must of given the players a few days off since we’ve got the Bye. A little odd considering we play on Friday?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I’m in the Blue Mountains for a few nights for my Bday and Tolman is at the same Resort. I haven’t seen him but a few people here have told me. Pay must of given the players a few days off since we’ve got the Bye. A little odd considering we play on Friday?
One continuous holiday at the Bulldogs for some time now.

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The best front rower in the NRL needs a break when he's taking the hit up every 4th tackle.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I heard he hired every 4th room.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
All the boys have been holidaying this week going off their IG Stories.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Stimson named at five eighth this week!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Stimson named at five eighth this week!
LOL I had to look it up to see if you were having a laugh... bwahahaahaha WOW ...

That's almost having a laugh at the Titans.

Also looks like one of his relations (or brother) is playing for Thunderbolts at lock this weekend.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL I had to look it up to see if you were having a laugh... bwahahaahaha WOW ...

That's almost having a laugh at the Titans.

Also looks like one of his relations (or brother) is playing for Thunderbolts at lock this weekend.
Matt is his younger brother

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably hughes to 5/8, papenhuyzan to fb and stimson back to bench.