Official Joe Stimson joins the Bulldogs on a 3 year deal

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Great signing, hopefully Welch to follow.
Welh would be a nice purchase..

8. Napa
10. Welch
11.Stimson
12.CHN
13.Jacko

14. Ogden
15.RT
16.Tolman
17.RFM / Martin / Kalache… Its a strong forward pak for 2020 if it happens.. Sadly our backline needs 2 centres and we are in desperate need of a hooker still too.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We'll hopefull Pay gets the arse and Elliot gets the flick.... Just isn't worth keeping anymore with the amount of injuries, head knocks and mistakes in his game.
Enough is enough with flicking players to other clubs at our expense.

Elliott needs to be flicked to reserve grade and left there.

Pay needs to be flicked back to the Nations capital.

Its brainless flicking any players now, when the majority of them are off contract next year, unless another club forks out the entire contracted amount for the said player.

We have 8 players off contract this year- Olive, Katoa, Harper, Brown, Lichaa, Martin, Fualalo and Tualau. Take your pick on who to flick and replace them with what we need and hopefully is available

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
With so many deficiencies in this team there's other positions we needed to fill before this. Can't help but feel disappointed at the club atm.
We have 8 players off contract this year. 3 forwards, 2 spine players and 3 backs. We need to fill these 8 spots (7 minimum) either by re-signing the off-contracted players or by finding new ones.

We need 2 forwards, 3 spine players and 3 backs.

Stimson is one forward. Now tell me genius which other players can we recruite who are off-contract and fit our cap.

Please enlighten me genius

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Welh would be a nice purchase..

8. Napa
10. Welch
11.Stimson
12.CHN
13.Jacko

14. Ogden
15.RT
16.Tolman
17.RFM / Martin / Kalache… Its a strong forward pak for 2020 if it happens.. Sadly our backline needs 2 centres and we are in desperate need of a hooker still too.
Forward stocks are healthy indeed, especially with Ogden and RT off the bench would give us a lot of punch through the middle.

But yeah we desperately need that strike centre and more creative hooker.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Enough is enough with flicking players to other clubs at our expense.

Elliott needs to be flicked to reserve grade and left there.

Pay needs to be flicked back to the Nations capital.

Its brainless flicking any players now, when the majority of them are off contract next year, unless another club forks out the entire contracted amount for the said player.

We have 8 players off contract this year- Olive, Katoa, Harper, Brown, Lichaa, Martin, Fualalo and Tualau. Take your pick on who to flick and replace them with what we need and hopefully is available
What if we flip Stimson with Elliot?

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We have 8 players off contract this year. 3 forwards, 2 spine players and 3 backs. We need to fill these 8 spots (7 minimum) either by re-signing the off-contracted players or by finding new ones.

We need 2 forwards, 3 spine players and 3 backs.

Stimson is one forward. Now tell me genius which other players can we recruite who are off-contract and fit our cap.

Please enlighten me genius
Haha, thanks for the compliment, called me genius twice. And go easy on your blood pressure.

Good that you're happy with the signing. Would probably rather keep Martin, just my opinion.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Defenitely going to improve our attack.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Forward stocks are healthy indeed, especially with Ogden and RT off the bench would give us a lot of punch through the middle.

But yeah we desperately need that strike centre and more creative hooker.
Watched Liddle a couple of weeks ago, kid does look good.

And we need 2 strike centres, Hoppa needs to go.

You know who looked really good last wk, Canberras fill ins Simmonson and Sebastian Kris. I reckon they a future weekly starters in any team.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Haha, thanks for the compliment, called me genius twice. And go easy on your blood pressure.

Good that you're happy with the signing. Would probably rather keep Martin, just my opinion.
You're welcome.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Watched Liddle a couple of weeks ago, kid does look good.

And we need 2 strike centres, Hoppa needs to go.

You know who looked really good last wk, Canberras fill ins Simmonson and Sebastian Kris. I reckon they a future weekly starters in any team.
Well we did let Simonsson go...

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You're welcome.
Why the change of heart BTW. I'm sure I read you saying there's no use signing like for like players in another thread. What's changed your opinion on Stimson as opposed to re-signing one of our contract players.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Did weeeeee?? Nooooooo…..
Yh he joined us from Canberra and then fucked off to NZ to play 7s, could be wrong but that's what my memory is telling me lol.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yh he joined us from Canberra and then fucked off to NZ to play 7s, could be wrong but that's what my memory is telling me lol.
Farrrk quick search... your right. Disappointment continuesssss!!!! Off to neck myself, gnight!

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparantly, Cowboys have signed Drinkwater for immediate start. Would have much preferred him

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Pay just loves his country boys. We dont need another toiler.