Opinion Joe Ofahengaue

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Becomes available for 2023 if the mutual option falls through otherwise we can sign him for 2024 he has been an "unsung hero" at the tigers this is exactly the player we need, gets through many tackles and most makes the most metres in the tigers forward pack every week. Imagine him with reed giving him good service from dummy half.

Thoughts?

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Becomes available for 2023 if the mutual option falls through otherwise we can sign him for 2024 he has been an "unsung hero" at the tigers this is exactly the player we need, gets through many tackles and most makes the most metres in the tigers forward pack every week. Imagine him with reed giving him good service from dummy half.

Thoughts?
9A53078C-3FDD-4DAE-BD60-4B6F4800F950.jpeg

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did u see his comments about what Benji said to him? lol

Chan 10 or 9 interviewed and he said with a smile that Marshall hurt his feelings by telling him he isn't a ball playing lock. haha

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I didn't rate him much before this year but he's been solid for the Tigers this season. I don't think we'd be after him though and he'd probably want a decent upgrade, so he's not going to be worth what he's asking for..

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
No argument he has been playing his guys out but I think it is the Classic contract year shit. Probably his last chance to get a good contract in the NRL.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good motor. Not the type that people here would appreciate.
Imo if you need this type of player, one with high work rate, develop from within or buy cheap.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No to anymore of these signing suggestions. The next contract we need confirmed is Burton’s long term extension. I'm sure Gus is working on it but we don't want him hitting the open market

Reactions: TAS

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We do need to fill up a solid bench
Jack murchie covers both back and front row
Josh kerr would be ok cover at prop
Hell even blake laurie has improved a shitload id consider him
Jack Williams from sharks eould be a good steal
Big mistake not keeping Vaughany tho