Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Joe Ofahengaue

Malla

Reaction score
Chasing him for next year.

Has 2 years to run on his Broncos contract but they are letting him negotiate. It would be low risk if Broncos are paying a portion of his salary. Am pretty certain this bloke was playing origin at one point? Would be great if we could fuck Napa off for him.

Malla

Reaction score
Ofa’s form was pretty strong only 12-18months ago. If broncos chip a portion in then why not.
Yeah he was looking like one of the better front rowers in the comp. The game he had against Aussies playing for Tonga was extraordinary.

It's gotta be an issue with the system in Brisbane. Anyway, he would be a great acquisition for us.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can’t tackle. At least the Napa pillow does something this bloke is horrible

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Get Broncos to chip in ~100k and it's a good signing given we need to strengthen at prop. Also we're stuck with Napa unless we're willing to contribute 250-350k of his contract.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i feel this sort of player is exactly what we are after, young ex origin player moving clubs, new coaching and something to prove. Players that showed plenty of promise and for some reason haven't fulfilled it yet

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
What about John Asiata or Matt Eisenhuth ?? Fucking cheaper and better than Ofa. Even Peni Terepo has more of a dig. Anyway if we do end up with him I pray to fucking Mary herself he gets his Origin form back

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We don't need to sign anymore "what ifs" or "maybe reach their potential" players. We don't have many spots to fill and we have a fair bit of cash, let's not waste it on guys like this

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Don't worry we won't get him as it's rumoured Griffin wants him.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I hope not. He's been shit for two seasons and only made Origin because QLD had no forwards to pick from at the time. Even Napa made Origin just three seasons ago I think and he's utter garbage.

Ofahengue would be a Napa-esque signing. No more scraps from fellow cellar dwellars please.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What about John Asiata or Matt Eisenhuth ?? Fucking cheaper and better than Ofa. Even Peni Terepo has more of a dig. Anyway if we do end up with him I pray to fucking Mary herself he gets his Origin form back
Eisenhuth is very underrated. He'd be a good signing as he can play prop or lock as he has some skill and he wouldn't cost much.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he is horrendous, watched him play for brisbane this year and some of the tackles ive seen him miss are both a mix of bad technique and bad attitude. pass