Opinion Jock Madden

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I have had my fingers crossed we would sign him after he ripped us apart at Leichhardt in Rd11, this kid is going places.
He is going to centrelink more like it.. lol

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No idea if this guy is any good but can’t be any worse than the flange and won’t cost big $. Can’t go another year with Flanagan at half.

Reactions: mez

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He reminds me of a slightly better version of that halfback we got from Knights that came over with Meaney - I forget his name

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anything it'll be a signing to replace Wakeham who is leaving apparently.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'd take the chance, can't deal with another season with flanno playing.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Rising Tigers start to quit club as shrugging team persist with Luke Brooks

Bulldogs interested in Madden

Promising Wests Tigers halfback Jock Madden, who scored a slashing solo try in the narrow loss to the Dragons on Sunday, is set to quit the club.

The Tigers have a host of playmakers in their ranks including Luke Brooks, Adam Doueihi, Jackson Hastings and Madden and the former Australian Schoolboy believes he has a greater chance of playing first grade elsewhere.

Penrith and the Bulldogs are both believed to be interested in Madden.

The Panthers have lost their back-up half Sean O'Sullivan to the Dolphins while there are question marks over the future of Bulldogs playmaker Kyle Flanagan.

Madden has ability - he showed that with a dazzling 50-metre burst against the Dragons in which he broke the line and then beat the fullback to score.

"The Tigers just haven't given him much of a chance and we feel he will do better at another club," Madden's manager Gavin Orr told Wide World of Sports.

Tigers boss Tim Sheens said the club would be sorry to lose Madden.

"He can play and he is a good kid but we just don't have room for him in our 13," Sheens said.

"We have other players with more experience who we have committed to.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Its insanely annoying that we have to go for above ok options in Sullivan and Madden in the short term because our club develops fuck all talent and we fucked up so hard in last years and the year before’s player market with zero quality signings to the spine and just blew it on club rejects who became available.

I’m really glad we have a smart and cooperative board with some pieces coming together now. Honestly never want to go through this again.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Thankful for that, he’s very average.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
so if the reason he wants to leave the Tigers is because he can't get a go in 1st grade, why the Panthers?
Fill in for injury and SOO in a team surrounded by good players will make him look good and if he performs well will get an inflated next contract offer like O'Sullivan.