Job Interview Advice

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ill prove it ill say a swear now .............oh fizzle sticks
You have been reported. How dare you use language like that?

Mods I can't believe you have not deleted that post and banned Mr Pottymouth.

I'm outraged and triggered!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Ok guys well I have some news about the interview. It's next Tuesday morning so I'll just tell my manager I have a private appointment in the morning and I'll be late. That way I can take my tie off when I finish the interview and come into the office. I can also hide my compendium in my bag :grinning:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ok guys well I have some news about the interview. It's next Tuesday morning so I'll just tell my manager I have a private appointment in the morning and I'll be late. That way I can take my tie off when I finish the interview and come into the office. I can also hide my compendium in my bag :grinning:
Good luck habibeh, wish you nothing but the best. If it's God's will and good for you/family, it will happen.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Good luck habibeh, wish you nothing but the best. If it's God's will and good for you/family, it will happen.
Thank you brother, and I completely agree, if it's in God's Script it will happen. I'm ok either way as my contract here renews into next year

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Thank you brother, and I completely agree, if it's in God's Script it will happen. I'm ok either way as my contract here renews into next year
and even if it doesn't, call Des and he'll give you the lawyer that's argueing his case.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Interview is now on Wednesday instead of tomorrow. Well... I don't think I really needed anymore prep time, but just want it to come and go. Good thing I didn't send out the email to my team telling them I'll be in late tomorrow :sweat:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Interview is now on Wednesday instead of tomorrow. Well... I don't think I really needed anymore prep time, but just want it to come and go. Good thing I didn't send out the email to my team telling them I'll be in late tomorrow :sweat:
Best of luck for tomorrow brother. I'll say a prayer for you if you don't mind.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Good luck mate

Wahesh

Reaction score
Good luck mate
Thanks mate. It went ok. 50/50 - they asked me questions on the spot and I immediately thought of answers, but I guess it depends how everyone else fairs. May the best candidate get the call!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Best of luck for tomorrow brother. I'll say a prayer for you if you don't mind.
Thanks brother. How can I possibly mind that? I said a prayer for you in your time of need and now you're returning the favor :kissingheart:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Good luck man!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
2 pages bro. ***** don't wanna read more than 2 pages.

Just list your best jobs and add at the end more details can be supplied if need be. I dont list references, i provide them at the initial interview.

Not to brag but I've got every job I have applied for.
Even when you applied for your first Head..um..job?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Thanks brother. How can I possibly mind that? I said a prayer for you in your time of need and now you're returning the favor :kissingheart:
Some people on here twist it and make it a bad thing praying for them, I learnt that from experience.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Some people on here twist it and make it a bad thing praying for them, I learnt that from experience.
I know brother, I'm not one of those sheep :D
How did it go, habibeh?
It went alright. I mean I think I've done better in other interviews but this one was ok. I'd say 7/10.

If it's God's Will, it will happen. If not, it's God's Will whoever gets the job :grinning:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I still can't believe they are making you go through all this just for a job as a hand model.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I still can't believe they are making you go through all this just for a job as a hand model.
Hand model? My hands are too rugged and masculine to be models. These babies have held a lot, been painted on, super-glued together and everything in between - including squeezing lemons. And there's no sexual references there, I literally mean squeezing firm, hard lemons so the rich liquid oozes from them for human consumption.

Oh yeah, there is nothing like squeezing nice hard lemons :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Who's with me???