Jimmy's first game back with St Helens

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
And check out Walmsley as well. Thommo talk him into coming over.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I watched the first half and the speed of play was very fast at times, perhaps even faster than alot of NRL games. Anyone else catch any of the game and share the same view ? I was tired as fuck watching it at 2am lol so could be wrong

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
wrong forum he is not a bulldog
There is a lot of Bulldog interest in JG with him being back at St Helens now and also I mentioned Walmsley.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I watched the first half and the speed of play was very fast at times, perhaps even faster than alot of NRL games. Anyone else catch any of the game and share the same view ? I was tired as fuck watching it at 2am lol so could be wrong
Didn't see it but usually they are very entertaining games.

How did Maloney look?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Didn't see it but usually they are very entertaining games.

How did Maloney look?
Catalans were getting rolled easily by Saints in the first half and thats all I watched so yeah they all looked shit in that period

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe put a good word in for Folau as well.
Fuck that ****. He's a fucking head case. I'll only kneel for God. What God? I wonder if he ever ķneels down to pick something up. Or when he is standing up after being tackled. They guy has some serious issues.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fuck that c***. He's a fucking head case. I'll only kneel for God. What God? I wonder if he ever ķneels down to pick something up. Or when he is standing up after being tackled. They guy has some serious issues.
Obviously he didn't mean general kneeling. I kneel down to play or interact with my kids but like him, I will bow down to no man except God.

Plus he isn't the only athlete that didn't take a knee. Doesn't mean I agree with everything he says or does but I stand with him with this.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Obviously he didn't mean general kneeling. I kneel down to play or interact with my kids but like him, I will bow down to no man except God.

Plus he isn't the only athlete that didn't take a knee. Doesn't mean I agree with everything he says or does but I stand with him with this.
The guy lacks humility. It has nothing to docwith religion, and even if the bible, Koran or whatever text says, they were written thousands of years ago, and i think in this day and age a bit of common sense must prevail. He just likes headlines. He is a fucking idiot imo. He has since stated every Australian must repent. But here's my opinion, I bow to no God, but I will also live and die by my decisions, and the opinions of my family and friends are the only ones that concern me. They know I'm a good person, and so do I. So I fear no God, and I believe in science, and showing respect to my fellow man. So taking a knee to show respect for worthwhile cause is a no brainer. Its about solidarity and unity, not religion. So don't let the lines be blurred.But thats my opinion.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let's not bring Folau and his controversy into the thread anymore than it already has been.

I'm hoping that Bupa finally manages to win an elusive premiership over there.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The guy lacks humility. It has nothing to docwith religion, and even if the bible, Koran or whatever text says, they were written thousands of years ago, and i think in this day and age a bit of common sense must prevail. He just likes headlines. He is a fucking idiot imo. He has since stated every Australian must repent. But here's my opinion, I bow to no God, but I will also live and die by my decisions, and the opinions of my family and friends are the only ones that concern me. They know I'm a good person, and so do I. So I fear no God, and I believe in science, and showing respect to my fellow man. So taking a knee to show respect for worthwhile cause is a no brainer. Its about solidarity and unity, not religion. So don't let the lines be blurred.But thats my opinion.
You are intitled to your opinion and will not question it.

I have never forced my beliefs on anyone and I don't wants others forced on me.

I was one of the first to condemn his stupid wording and presentation about his tweet.

I feel for the blacks and hope everyone gets treated equal but fuck taking a knee for any man made corrupt bullshit. I put my faith before paying lip service to anyone. Being Assyrian, myself and all my ancestors have been coping worse than this shit for thousands of years, just for the fact that we are Christians. I'm happy if the world hates me and my God, shows I'm on the right track.

BUT

If he was quick to judge people and playing God telling who will and who won't go to hell then he should cop judgment.

Reminds me of the parable about the man with a branch in his eye trying to help the guy with a splinter in his eye.

PS I don't fear God, I love Him and I am also a science freak.

Last edited:

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You are intitled to your opinion and will not question it.

I have never forced my beliefs on anyone and I don't wants others forced on me.

I was one of the first to condemn his stupid wording and presentation about his tweet.

I feel for the blacks and hope everyone gets treated equal but fuck taking a knee for any man made corrupt bullshit. I put my faith before paying lip service to anyone. Being Assyrian, myself and all my ancestors have been coping worse than this shit for thousands of years, just for the fact that we are Christians. I'm happy if the world hates me and my God, shows I'm on the right track.

BUT

If he was quick to judge people and playing God telling who will and who won't go to hell then he should cop judgment.

Reminds me of the parable about the man with a branch in his eye trying to help the guy with a splinter in his eye.

PS I don't fear God, I love Him and I am also a science freak.
I know your the goods mate, but Falou is a headcase.