Jimmy the Jet

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
so, another day, another breach, albeit a pretty minor one in comparison. But, did he not get the memo or something?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Or mental health
itll be rolled up as the one package.

you can already see it in the article 'tigers are providing roberts weith the mental care he needs' or words like that

they are planting seeds

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
so, another day, another breach, albeit a pretty minor one in comparison. But, did he not get the memo or something?

The bloke is an imbocile, does not a brain to bless himself with. I think he may be related to Nashweed!

bulldog butch

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Don't like the bloke and I don't know what rules they gotta follow but it is pretty minor in my opinion.... But Rules are rules I guess... If it was any bulldog player it would be made a big deal of....

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't like the bloke and I don't know what rules they gotta follow but it is pretty minor in my opinion.... But Rules are rules I guess... If it was any bulldog player it would be made a big deal of....
It is minor, but the rule was unfortunately put in place because others were doing the wrong thing.

It would suck being stuck in a hotel room like that, but the alternative is no competition and it's effect on future income of the league.

Roberts does have form when it comes to being an imbecile

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So they can’t walk on to their balconies? Why cos COVID travels in the air now does it? that’s abit of a joke but couldn’t really care less as it would work in our favour and put us fans out of our misery if the season was suspended so fingers crossed they all get kicked out of qld

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s a fucking disgrace where this country is at right now, that someone can get in trouble for being on a balcony getting fresh air.... really is so bad.
federal government need to take back powers off these states...or dictatorships they are running