Jim Dymock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i was always in favour of dymmick taking over as he showed in the little time he had completely turn our team around in a short amount of time. And unlike the current coach, he backed up his fkn words he actually made us a good defensive and attacking team almost making the 8 when we had no right to in 2011. Can we bring the **** back? I even remember idris saying they had a full on bruise session just completely fucking each other up men of old style.
Everyone will say jim was part of the problem with Hasler but I disagree.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I honestly don't know what people around here were expecting, we have an average squad and i have said it a few times before, if people were thinking we are going to be a top 4 side this year, they are delusional. There is only one person responsible for the mess we are in, that is des hasler. Going to take a few years to turn this around, doesn't matter who the coach is.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I honestly don't know what people around here were expecting, we have an average squad and i have said it a few times before, if people were thinking we are going to be a top 4 side this year, they are delusional. There is only one person responsible for the mess we are in, that is des hasler. Going to take a few years to turn this around, doesn't matter who the coach is.
I wanna be delusional bro by the way pay and co spoke off season they at least said we’d be competitive but fuck me dead were not even competing at all. I just honestly thought dymmick was the obvious choice he did back up his words with his actions and was not scared to drop under performing ***** even josh Morris from memory. But whatever I’m obviously fkn sooking atm but like this is ridiculous.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I wanna be delusional bro by the way pay and co spoke off season they at least said we’d be competitive but fuck me dead were not even competing at all. I just honestly thought dymmick was the obvious choice he did back up his words with his actions and was not scared to drop under performing ***** even josh Morris from memory. But whatever I’m obviously fkn sooking atm but like this is ridiculous.
aah who knows mate, i get the frustration, who likes loosing to the fucking roosters haha. Guess my point is, regardless who is coaching us, going to take a little while to build us back into a premiership force again.

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck Dymock. He's gone to cronulla and they are as shit as us. At least we could have some improvement in us.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
aah who knows mate, i get the frustration, who likes loosing to the fucking roosters haha. Guess my point is, regardless who is coaching us, going to take a little while to build us back into a premiership force again.
I dunno bro Hasler turned us around in 2012 after a bad 2011? I dunno man but I think some decisions have been made in the heat of the moment rather than thinking it out. That applies to dib to castle to Hasler and now to the new board.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
i was always in favour of dymmick taking over as he showed in the little time he had completely turn our team around in a short amount of time. And unlike the current coach, he backed up his fkn words he actually made us a good defensive and attacking team almost making the 8 when we had no right to in 2011. Can we bring the **** back? I even remember idris saying they had a full on bruise session just completely fucking each other up men of old style.
Everyone will say jim was part of the problem with Hasler but I disagree.
LoL bro no coach is going to save this team,
des has hand picked all these players and pay is trying to play with what his got .
Yes we have shit defence but I can tell you we will only get better.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LoL bro no coach is going to save this team,
des has hand picked all these players and pay is trying to play with what his got .
Yes we have shit defence but I can tell you we will only get better.
I hope Bro I will be more than happy to have this thread shoved down my throat wen we win the Comp at years end.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I hope Bro I will be more than happy to have this thread shoved down my throat wen we win the Comp at years end.
Just remember the first time you started driving you where no peter Brock lol.
Im more pissed than any one about losing, but the effort is there we will overcome this.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Relax mate it's found 2 and we have just re structured our whole playing style and moved most players around postionally...

The roosters are premiership favourites...

We will come good

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cronulla playing better than us and would smash us atm.
Rubbish. Cronulla have got nothing. Old tired disinterested forwards and ordinary backs. They'd probably get to golden point with us.

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
not top 4. but able to compete. We don't even do that

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Jim as coach the last 2 weeks vs the top 2 sides, we still lose. Des as coach, we lose. Hard draw for any side or coach to play those 2 sides away back to back.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tolman again was just using up cap space and our 2 rep. forwards did not play like rep. players if we do not have go forward from them then our backs will find it hard to push forward! Mybe was good from the back but needs to work on his defence, same goes for Frawley some good plays but again defence BUT then again the whole side needs to work on DEFENCE!!! We had 2 or 3 trys today from our own half and again last week THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE! Pay said he wanted to bring back the DOGS of WAR and hurt the opposition but all I can see are the dogs of come in my kennel and score a fricken TRY because we cannot defend our line for S...T!!! Come ON Doggies, I know we have played the 2 heavy weights BUT at least show some heart and DEFEND!!!

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ive had enough of coaches with NO NRL/ESL experience

We tried Kevin Moore but 2010 & 2011 were a disaster

2 games in and our performances havent given us much confidence in Pay

Status
Not open for further replies.