Status
Not open for further replies.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
If Dymock in his coaching honey moon has a 50% record, then that's no better than Moore. Given his persistance with Warburton and Keating it really has me wondering if he would be the best man for the job. It's not his fault that he is stuck with these players but the least he could of done is embraced the future rather than trying to milk the most out of a squad that is only like to feature 4-5 players 3 years from now.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
im really hoping dymock hangs around long enough to coach us once des leaves. his credentials are looking good with a short and successful stint in grade, an assistant coach with nsw and now being under des. not bad at all.

i think one day he'll be a great coach.

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
im really hoping dymock hangs around long enough to coach us once des leaves. his credentials are looking good with a short and successful stint in grade, an assistant coach with nsw and now being under des. not bad at all.

i think one day he'll be a great coach.

Agreed.. hes a champion bloke who has the respect of the boys aswell.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm surprised no other club has been after him. Or what we don't know of anyway. Hope he can stay under the radar during Hasler's tenure.

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm surprised no other club has been after him. Or what we don't know of anyway. Hope he can stay under the radar during Hasler's tenure.
I agree. Dymock is a coach of the future and hopefully it is at belmore with the mighty bulldogs.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
next in line really

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Agree. I'd like to see Jim hang around and take the reins. The experience under Des should make him a great coach in the future.

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Agree. I'd like to see Jim hang around and take the reins. The experience under Des should make him a great coach in the future.
Thats if other clubs don't try sign him up. If the nrl also decides on expansion his name could get thrown around and he could be head coach at another team.

Status
Not open for further replies.