Jetpack joyride?

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who plays this? whats your highest score? Whats your prefered vehicles ect ect. Discuss

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
For those out of the loop.. what is it?

Sell me on using the time I would to watch Bulldogs games, to instead play this.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
For those out of the loop.. what is it?

Sell me on using the time I would to watch Bulldogs games, to instead play this.
Lol yeah i had more fun playing this than siting through a dogs game . Kind of like alex the kid but more simple

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Haha go SoH great thread mate. My best is 8363 but hearing you guys talk about it has got me back into it. It really is just like Alex the Kid didn't think of that till you mentioned it though

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This fame is fucken rediculously addictive. It's fucken, digital ice.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haha go SoH great thread mate. My best is 8363 but hearing you guys talk about it has got me back into it. It really is just like Alex the Kid didn't think of that till you mentioned it though
Im hell bent to crack the 10k mark, im savings up the coins for a few upgrades .i did experience my first Jetpack rage today lol i went apeshit

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
So what is the best tactic? I seem to find that by hovering in the middle I get my best score but others might do differently?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So what is the best tactic? I seem to find that by hovering in the middle I get my best score but others might do differently?
Im middle if ill run the gamble of winning a free spin before i buy a life unless im near my record

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Heh. Heard lots about it but haven't played it. Just went to the google play store to check it out and get "This app is already installed"

Must have been drunk me.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Heh. Heard lots about it but haven't played it. Just went to the google play store to check it out and get "This app is already installed"

Must have been drunk me.
Its a love hate game it can shit you so much but you cant stop

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
12,000 (I'll do a screenshot when I can be bothered lol). I have it on iOS. I hardly play it these days as it's boring and repetitive. It's like Flappy Bird except has better.

Apart from the S.A.M. my favorite vehicle is the Jet Ski. I love using it with the coin magnet and red rubys (you clean up coin-wise lol).

Tactics
-Try getting the SAM token all in one game so by the time you get it, you would've started travelling far.
-Use a 1500m headstart if you have one to get ahead and then start collecting the 3 tokens
-Have a bomb blast at the end hand to give you that extra edge, and, or course;
-Spare life so Barry can go again.

Maybe it's just me, but I find that I am very cursed in this game when it comes to using a spare life. I always choke soon after using it and die lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.