Jesse Ramien Consolidated Rumour Thread

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sunrise has reported weve tabled an offer for David Fifita.... but Broncos expected to "trump all offers"
And no one will raise an eyebrow as to how they can upgrade Haas, Lodge, Ofahengue, TPJ, Oates and now probably Fifita on massive deals while still having Milford, Boyd etc on huge money.

I don't expect Fifita to leave seeing as Brisbane get away with whatever they want with their cap rorting, but we should make him an offer of 700-800k because I think he will be well and truly worth it...

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’d blow a load over any of latrell semi and David Fifita.

Fucking I hope we go hard at all 3. All 3 could be amazing for us. I don’t care if latrell stays at centre. Semi wing and Dwz fullback.

Also Fifita is going to be one of the best forwards in the game. Dudes 19 has everything you want and just is amazing

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
BRONCOS BRACE FOR FIFITA EXIT
He's the hottest young forward in the game and under contract until the end of next season - but the Broncos are already resigned to losing giant David Fifita.
The Warriors are set to give Fifita the chance to become rugby league's next million-dollar man.

Clubs can begin negotiating with Fifita in November and the word I'm getting from Auckland is that the Warriors are prepared to pay him a seven-figure sum to cross the ditch.
At least half a dozen clubs will be chasing the 19-year-old Queensland State of Origin forward, with the Warriors leading the way.
The Broncos have had to upgrade the likes of Matt Lodge, Tevita Pangai Jr and Jake Turpin and simply won't have the money to keep Fifita

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
After seeing that we should absolutely go throw that at him. 700-800k for him in a few years will be a fucking steal.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sunrise has reported weve tabled an offer for David Fifita.... but Broncos expected to "trump all offers"
Bunch of BS, it’s not even November 1 we can’t table any offers hahaha that would be illegal poaching

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I’d blow a load over any of latrell semi and David Fifita.

Fucking I hope we go hard at all 3. All 3 could be amazing for us. I don’t care if latrell stays at centre. Semi wing and Dwz fullback.

Also Fifita is going to be one of the best forwards in the game. Dudes 19 has everything you want and just is amazing
Geez even the requirements for being a fan has changed..... Am I a "Real" fan still if I opt not to blow loads etc?

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And no one will raise an eyebrow as to how they can upgrade Haas, Lodge, Ofahengue, TPJ, Oates and now probably Fifita on massive deals while still having Milford, Boyd etc on huge money.

I don't expect Fifita to leave seeing as Brisbane get away with whatever they want with their cap rorting, but we should make him an offer of 700-800k because I think he will be well and truly worth it...
Let them do it . They will still fail . Advanced diploma in being Under achievers fuck I hate the broncos

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The new coach at Newcastle might want to keep Ramien now....

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The new coach at Newcastle might want to keep Ramien now....
I thought that as well but it sounds like he already said his goodbyes. I guess it depends if the new coach can come in offer him more $$ and change the way they play so he gets more ball, all before he signs elsewhere...

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Nah I reckon that is done. Either us or cows I’d say

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just an update guys, it’s not good.... at this stage we have withdrawn from all negotiations with ramien and management, don’t know the reason... will keep you posted if anything changes

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Just an update guys, it’s not good.... at this stage we have withdrawn from all negotiations with ramien and management, don’t know the reason... will keep you posted if anything changes
Fuck.... no good

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Must be a good reason. The way things are going around here lately I feel more comfortable they actually DO know what they are doing haha.

Probably just going to sign Manu instead or something, no biggie.