Jersey Flegg - Round 4 - Team and Game Discussion

ajay78

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He was very good running the ball during the trials - made lots of ground and took out defenders with most runs. Defensively not as "on task" but with the right coaching and attitude hopefully that part of the game will develop. Yes has potential.
He was out Kebra Park marquee signing hey?

Hopefully in a professional squad he can iron out his deficiencies and develops into a first grader.

Valley Viking

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Your not wrong about Tass. But it's Clayton I can't wait to see progress. The kid is class and with speed to kill
Yeah there is something about that Clayton kid, I’ve been saying it for a while. Looked really good last year when they put him at fullback. I’m not sure but I think he is 19 and can go around in Flegg next year. He was training with the main squad in preseason so I think the club sees his talent too.

zac hollywood

Waterboy
Reaction score
tass looks very promising averillos got ability but needs to get involved more . got me doubts about clayton super quick . but ive seen games were he dosent do anything.hes played a couple of games in 2nds unfortunately wasn't up to it. but good luck to the kid only time will tell