Reaction score

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The analyst on SEN, he works with Gus on recruitment, just said Brandon clarke is the next harry grant, scored 4 tries last week. Anyone seen him play?
I might head down to Kellyville on Saturday as they play parra, down the road for me

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The analyst on SEN, he works with Gus on recruitment, just said Brandon clarke is the next harry grant, scored 4 tries last week. Anyone seen him play?
I might head down to Kellyville on Saturday as they play parra, down the road for me
Seen him a few times, has played better each game. Manly defence on Sunday was terrible but he did pick it apart. Does a lot of the 1 percenters. The highlights from Sunday are on the nswrl website. Dogs have tried 5 or 6 dummy halves this year in flegg. Nsw cup are on Foxtel this week.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Over 50 players used in Flegg this season. Majority of the squad now is from the SG Ball side and/or mid season recruits.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Seen him a few times, has played better each game. Manly defence on Sunday was terrible but he did pick it apart. Does a lot of the 1 percenters. The highlights from Sunday are on the nswrl website. Dogs have tried 5 or 6 dummy halves this year in flegg. Nsw cup are on Foxtel this week.
yeh saw that, the flegg is playing saturday at Kellyville so i wonder then and have a look. My mates son is playing for parra, he has played first grade so should be a good game

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Over 50 players used in Flegg this season. Majority of the squad now is from the SG Ball side and/or mid season recruits.
to say he is going to be the under study to Mahoney they must rate him big time.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Went to the flegg game today, very good win.
The hooker clarke was very impressive, very good pass, very solid defence and quite quick. Looks a great talent and the wraps on him are correct.
Alot of matts players were promoted so good signs ahead

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Went to the flegg game today, very good win.
The hooker clarke was very impressive, very good pass, very solid defence and quite quick. Looks a great talent and the wraps on him are correct.
Alot of matts players were promoted so good signs ahead
Sgball guys promoted. Matt's are under 17s. I agree with Clarke, does a lot of the one percenters well.

jamma01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How do the Johannassen brothers go. They seem to have some big raps on them ?