Jersey debate

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think our deal with classic is up at the end of this year possibly. If so who would we as a collective like to see us sign with as a supplier moving forward?
I have the classic jerseys I must say classic do a nice jersey inspite of the way it’s preseaved.
I have a few polos and they are nice.
I liked when we were with CCC cause I had a factory outlet who sold jerseys at season end dirt cheap and Canterbury produce nice gear.
But my favourite is the Nike jerseys personal favourites.
Who would we like to see make our jerseys
And not only that I see some clubs fans get a say in a alternative jersey design even a fans choice via poll is that something they should look at ?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We still have Classic until the end of 22. I’d take CCC back and I also like what Dynasty and O’Neill’s has done with other teams in the NRL. I’d be happy with any of those three over Classic.

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think dynasty would be the best option the traditional brands are all but gone from the nrl anything but the one roosters and storm have now

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think dynasty would be the best option the traditional brands are all but gone from the nrl anything but the one roosters and storm have now

DublinDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
O’Neill’s is pretty huge overseas, and good quality stuff. I was surprised it took them so long to get into the nrl

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I don't mind going back to ccc as the quality of the material was decent, but the design was shithouse. Maybe that comes down to our marketing dept?

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dynasty make a nice product and O’Neill’s is good too didnt rate isc interests to see how puma do with the state of origin gear

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Some of the stuff Classic have dished out (at least at first) was Lowe's quality

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Dynasty or CCC out of current suppliers. I will say the make of Eels Macron jersey seem pretty nice

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kappa. It’s a high quality Italian brand. Whatever Italians make you know you preform better in it and the goomahs, Madone. They love a man in Kappa. So us fans wearing it. Expect blow jobs in the ANZ car park

Paulie: F*%#in' Italian people. How did we miss out on this?
'Big Pussy': What?
Paulie: F*%#in' expresso, cappuccino. We invented this shit and all these other c*%#suckers are gettin' rich off it.
'Big Pussy': Yeah, isn't it amazing?
Paulie: And it's not just the money. It's a pride thing. All our food: pizza, calzone, buffalo moozarell', olive oil. These f*+#s had nothin'. They ate pootsie before we gave them the gift of our cuisine. But this, this is the worst. This expresso sh*t.
'Big Pussy': Take it easy.

Last edited: