Jeremy Marshall King

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The forwards don't have to "dominate on weekly basis" just give him something, anything to work from. If they do and he lets them pass without taking advantage then he's had his chance to prove that he is worthwhile keeping. Up to now they either haven't come or he's been so used to 99% of the time there being nothing for him to take advantage of. I believe that he as earnt the opportunity to display his skills under an attack focused coach working with an improved roster, nothing more than that.

Go Dogs
Ageee to disagree he hasn’t shown enough to deserve a shot and he will only get it due to lack of a viable alternative.

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
May be some of the reasons because tolman or lewis called for it?
Got to admire Tolman’s excellent positional play. Always there one off the ruck next to the dummy half ready to take it up on the 4th for a 3m hit up. And 90% of the time jmk would answer the call.

Reactions: GDR

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s not that bad probably not a starting 9 in the nrl but he goes alright no problem with him at 9 for this year

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can’t make a Hyundai Getz drive like a Porsche. He’s playing at his capacity. He cops some flack on here but he’s working at his capacity. Not his fault he isn’t as gifted at as Harry Grant. Give him a break. He’s the best at the club at present , and our current starting 9 so let’s get behind him!

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You can’t make a Hyundai Getz drive like a Porsche. He’s playing at his capacity. He cops some flack on here but he’s working at his capacity. Not his fault he isn’t as gifted at as Harry Grant. Give him a break. He’s the best at the club at present , and our current starting 9 so let’s get behind him!
That is a fair summary. At the end of the season he won't be our starting 9. For the moment he provides good defence in the middle, and though his service is poor, he seems to have cut most of the errors out of his game.

Looking forward to seeing a #9 who offers genuine attacking threat, but for the moment it is JMK, and I want him to keep being strong in defence, and error free in attack.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes something called engine swap

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He should consider himself one of the luckiest players to get to 100 games, no doubt it will happen. I ain’t getting behind him, I’m counting the time until Reed is here and we can put fringe first graders behind us.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's just so average. A crafty hooker would have the opposItion on their toes and create opportunities for Burton and Flanno.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I know he plays at his full capacity but man does he smoke a cone before running out?

Again someone plays the ball and he reacts late

Drops a sitter from TPJ
Runs away from support when he made a break (Jake was under the post)

Defence was good

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cant fault the kid in defense... As good as any other hooker in that department.