News Jeremy Marshall-King Bulldog hits open market with writing on wall for Belmore future

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Go watch a reserve grade game because you clearly haven’t yet. He’s been average af

The reality is JMK is currently the best hooker at the club
I haven’t watched reserve grade for the last couple of years. but I was talking about how he performed in the trail, and went well cause JMK isn’t the answer and we need something before the season ends.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I haven’t watched reserve grade for the last couple of years. but I was talking about how he performed in the trail, and went well cause JMK isn’t the answer and we need something before the season ends.
We don't need "something", we need "something better" and based on his NSW Cup form Cook isn't better by some margin.

Always a Bulldog

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We don't need "something", we need "something better" and based on his NSW Cup form Cook isn't better by some margin.

Always a Bulldog
Id think of giving docker clay a go. He is always in the mix of things in reserve grade and never goes missing.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Always a Bulldog
I had the same opinion until I watched a reserve grade game couple of weeks ago,he went missing in action so I came to the conclusion that he just might not be ready yet...
Still, JMK is paralyzing our attack but the solution could be on the way in round 11 when some of the lower grades players can be included in the team, the problem here I believe we are having him on show trying to offload him to another club and are stuck with this predicament.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Happy for him, he wasnt what we needed. Under Bennett and an experienced forward pack with players from good systems he will be very consistent

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
First time playing together they look 1000 times better than us, Dolphins are gonna flog us

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Luckily we got Mahoney who is better but jmk always showed signs he can play

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to see.

I'm a firm believer that certain players and even coaches have to be a certain fit for each club in particular eras.

It's why I don't like 3year or more contracts.
I'd rather pay a player bigger bucks for 2 years than offer them 75% but over 4 years.

Even if you paid an elite player 1.5M for 2 years and it doesn't work, by the time you figure he is not the right fit (after the first year) he has 1 year left.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
First time playing together they look 1000 times better than us, Dolphins are gonna flog us
That's my concern.
They look far better oiled than us.

I wasn't seeing things when I thought we looked well underprepared yesterday...

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Who ever says they need time to gel. Lol it’s laughable! This team is a bunch of mixed players who havnt played a game together and look how good they look against a genuine contender. Bloody atrocious this club has become
It’s Wayne Bennett, his magic. He wouldn’t have kyle Flanagan in his team. His smart and makes tuff calls like dropping Milford.