News Jeremy Marshall-King Bulldog hits open market with writing on wall for Belmore future

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I can't believe he didn't get at least 2 weeks for his blatant trip attempt. Game's gone soft. Would love to have seen Cook or BBO or anyone else get a run at 9.
Cook is utter trash

BBO needs a couple of years in reggies

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not disagreeing NSW cup is a must but our options are do we continue investing in JMK who won't be here next year or give BBO the time to gain more experience in the NRL? It's not like we need JMK to make the semi's, right? lol
Play ZDC. He's 27 and is a career reserve graders but he has looked miles better than Cook in reserve grade at hooker. I genuinely think he's our best option and we have nothing to lose playing him and can at least give the bloke and NRL debut.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flanno always tackles well, its just that he can't make a break or put anyone through a gap, like most NRL halfbacks.
I think it’s a confidence thing. He looks more confident than the past few years. He just has to believe in himself. Then he would take more risks

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Storm have officially put in their offer for JMK....
Let's play hard ball. They can have him now for exchange of equal quality. Oh hang on that won't work all their players are better quality and we can't dictate like the Storm can in player negotiations

Big Vibe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Cook was massive in the trail game against Newcastle, with limited game time.
What game were you watching lol. He was bang average and he played his minutes while Newy had their Flegg lineup out there.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Play ZDC. He's 27 and is a career reserve graders but he has looked miles better than Cook in reserve grade at hooker. I genuinely think he's our best option and we have nothing to lose playing him and can at least give the bloke and NRL debut.
Agree zdc has been probably cup most consistent performer week in week out and can cover a number of positions hopefully finally gets a crack at 1st grade

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What game were you watching lol. He was bang average and he played his minutes while Newy had their Flegg lineup out there.
Lol serious What game did you watch? Newcastle was full strength and we didn’t score till cook came on

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
W
Let's play hard ball. They can have him now for exchange of equal quality. Oh hang on that won't work all their players are better quality and we can't dictate like the Storm can in player negotiations
We could swap him for Meaney

Big Vibe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lol serious What game did you watch? Newcastle was full strength and we didn’t score till cook came on
Same game as you did except you were clearly under the influence of something at the time. Go back and re-watch it and then apologise to me because everything you’ve said is factually incorrect

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Same game as you did except you were clearly under the influence of something at the time. Go back and re-watch it and then apologise to me because everything you’ve said is factually incorrect
Bahahahahah ok mate we won’t down 12-0 and the game didn’t finish 16-16

Big Vibe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bahahahahah ok mate we won’t down 12-0 and the game didn’t finish 16-16
16-10 at HT and then the knights brought their reserve grade/Flegg players on for the second half so what happened thereafter has very little relevance.

Cook came on and flapped around for 15-20 mins in the second half and did fuck all. Do you realise he isn’t even starting in the reserve grade team atm lol?

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
16-10 at HT and then the knights brought their reserve grade/Flegg players on for the second half so what happened thereafter has very little relevance.

Cook came on and flapped around for 15-20 mins in the second half and did fuck all. Do you realise he isn’t even starting in the reserve grade team atm lol?
All I said was cook was impressive in the time he had, and deserved a shot at first grade.
but your love for JMK is blinding you,