Official Jeral Skelton - Beast!!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I love Skelton's potential and want to see him get a run in the last four games but I wouldn't be surprised if he misses a bunch of tackles and is targeted in defence when he plays. In attack, he's a wrecking ball. In defence he still has a lot of work to do.
So put him in now to give him a taste before a full preseason next year.

IIRC he hasn't really been tested in reserves in the games I've seen.

Last edited:

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I love Skelton's potential and want to see him get a run in the last four games but I wouldn't be surprised if he misses a bunch of tackles and is targeted in defence when he plays. In attack, he's a wrecking ball. In defence he still has a lot of work to do.
This is why, as much as I would like to see Skelton next to JAC, we should give him a crack at right centre.
Burns is being targeted every week and at the very least, even if Skelton's defence is just as bad he is a physically imposing player

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
This is why, as much as I would like to see Skelton next to JAC, we should give him a crack at right centre.
Burns is being targeted every week and at the very least, even if Skelton's defence is just as bad he is a physically imposing player
Burns to feed Fox and Skelton and Kiraz to work together down the right.

If Burns cant handle left...right out.

Def not to throw Skelton into forwards yet.

Did they play Mal Meninga in the 2ndrow? No.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Burns to feed Fox and Skelton and Kiraz to work together down the right.

If Burns cant handle left...right out.

Def not to throw Skelton into forwards yet.

Did they play Mal Meninga in the 2ndrow? No.
I like Burns but I would rather Schoupp honestly. You can't have a defender getting pulled apart and back peddling and add a question mark in Skelton. At least Schoupp has some mongrel and gets up in their face in defence.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
So put him in now to give him a taste before a full preseason next year.

IIRC he hasn't really been tested in reserves in the games I've seen.
gus said on twitter he will get a chance at some stage. Wouldnt be surprised if he plays this week with the short turn around from the bench.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I like Burns but I would rather Schoupp honestly. You can't have a defender getting pulled apart and back peddling and add a question mark in Skelton. At least Schoupp has some mongrel and gets up in their face in defence.
I dont see long term spot for Burns. Hot and cold but Schoup needs to find a pass to our Kangaroo winger otherwise Burns could get the spot.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
gus said on twitter he will get a chance at some stage. Wouldnt be surprised if he plays this week with the short turn around from the bench.
I'm optimistic. Burns was carrying a shoulder injury so he should be rested as he struggles in d even with healthy shoulders

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
What about bob marley okonbor