Official Jeral Skelton - Beast!!!

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like Burns but I would rather Schoupp honestly. You can't have a defender getting pulled apart and back peddling and add a question mark in Skelton. At least Schoupp has some mongrel and gets up in their face in defence.
and never gets the ball to his winger

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gus said Thommo maybe this week if not definitely for Rd 23 against Parra.
Tough last 3 games Parra, Sharks and Manly

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Name
Him in the 19 squad and include him an hour before kickoff
Warriors aren’t the best with “homework” on players so what chance do they have one hour before kickoff

burns played all his centre role at south’s at left centre
He can handle left centre easy
I’d have burns and jac left side
Skelton and Kiraz right side

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
In for Burns dropping Schoup isn’t a good idea. In the event Skelton doesn’t go well and he isn’t first grade standard, we’ve just dropped Schoup which will slam his confidence and temporarily hault his development. He possesses great physicality, decent defense and has passion for the club. Passing will come with coaching and decision making with experience. He has great potential for me dropping him is a momentum killer in the event Skelton doesn’t work out.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Is that even possible my bro
I’ve seen 9 year olds with better tackle technique and aggression than that pew hearted coward cat
Honestly he is regressing somehow... it's actually pathetic to watch and I feel sorry for him now.

Not one area has been improved. He reminds me of some of my U10s that only play because their parents push them just so they can live through their kid.

Last edited:

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Honestly he is regressing somehow... it's actually pathetic to watch and I feel sorry for him now.

Not one area has been improved. He reminds me of some of my U10s that only play because their parents push them just so they can live through their kid.
Maybe he needs to go back to second row where he started.

Shootermc

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I can understand the love for Schoup but let’s be honest 1 dimensional player and hasn’t developed in a season and a half. He hasn’t got got size or speed. Skelton definitely has the size which is always handy V the Warriors. This is the easiest game before seasons end to give him a run

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Kid could be anything if he could just put in the work. But he will end up a nothing. You see players like this and then you see a kid that works so hard but has not be blessed with his physical characteristics and it just make you sad.
Exactly right. We can all see the potential but he just isn't driven enough to grab the chance by the throat. Some just aren't able to go that next step.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can understand the love for Schoup but let’s be honest 1 dimensional player and hasn’t developed in a season and a half. He hasn’t got got size or speed. Skelton definitely has the size which is always handy V the Warriors. This is the easiest game before seasons end to give him a run
I hope Skelton at least makes it onto the bench in Auckland, but I suspect it will be an hour before kickoff before we know for sure.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Very promising player but the big question is...Is he NRL ready?