News Jeffrey Epstein donated $650k to Kevin Rudd’s International Peace Institute

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
btw you may have a different impression of men, but most men given half the chance would do exactly the same.
Go into teenagers dressing rooms assuming he'd find them naked for kicks? Hmmm.

All men are like Trump if given the chance according to you.

I don't think so and certainly hope not.

@wendog33 "most" men would not defend these actions or think of doing these actions to 15 year old girls, only the sickos do

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep. Definite stretch. Still found it funny though.

They had another article where a guy went on Rudd's petition and signed it 1,000 times in a short period of time, suggesting the petition numbers may be inaccurate
Of course they will make up anything they can think of to undermine the petition. It's a threat to the Murdoch empire, and Murdoch has never been backward at faking stories.

Last edited:

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
@wendog33 "most" men would not defend these actions or think of doing these actions to 15 year old girls, only the sickos do
Quite right. Most men would shrink from the idea of being near a girls' change room for fear of being labelled a pervert.

My old man used to talk about a male dilemma - a man sees a woman naked in her yard, and he's arrested for voyeurism. A woman sees a man naked in his yard, and he's arrested for indecent exposure.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Quite right. Most men would shrink from the idea of being near a girls' change room for fear of being labelled a pervert.

My old man used to talk about a male dilemma - a man sees a woman naked in her yard, and he's arrested for voyeurism. A woman sees a man naked in his yard, and he's arrested for indecent exposure.
Doesn't seem fair does it....I can't see the guy arrested for seeing a naked woman in her yard, unless he had a long lens trained on her...but...your father sounds wise to advise you of the traps in life and to be smart and aware with the choices you make.

Privilege and a take/do anything you want attitude is what Trump's father gave him.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Once Cohen was sacked by Trump and once he knew he was found guilty, he flipped on Trump and testified against him by making all sorts of wild allegations to the house committee (and the media on multiple occasions).

You can make your own mind up, but someone who suddenly starts making wild allegations like this is clearly just trying to win the favour of prosecutors to avoid a lengthy prison sentence, or is just blind with rage.

Are you referring to this? https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ndressed-backstage-howard-stern-a7357866.html

This talks about teenagers - but I'm not sure how you get to 'underage teenagers'.

btw you may have a different impression of men, but most men given half the chance would do exactly the same.
Lol anything and everything that doesn’t involve trump.....
It’s baselessssssss accusations and no real evidence supports these right wing theoriessssssss reeeeeeee. If you don’t agree with me you’re a bigot.
That’s also while they say we need to be tolerant of their views Lol.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Doesn't seem fair does it....I can't see the guy arrested for seeing a naked woman in her yard, unless he had a long lens trained on her...but...your father sounds wise to advise you of the traps in life and to be smart and aware with the choices you make.

Privilege and a take/do anything you want attitude is what Trump's father gave him.
Sadly, my father was an 80 cigarettes a day smoker. Despite his advice, he couldn't give it up. He was dead at 57. Taught me not to smoke by example.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just another lying politician scum bag.

As if he didn't know where and who the money was coming from...
Rudd did really well to avoid our economy going down the tubes during the GFC. He's still copping it from a hostile and liberal biased media many years later.

At the end of the day even money from a scumbag pedo is useful if it's used to do good things.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Rudd did really well to avoid our economy going down the tubes during the GFC. He's still copping it from a hostile and liberal biased media many years later.

At the end of the day even money from a scumbag pedo is useful if it's used to do good things.
I don't buy into the Lib v Labor bullshit, all pollies are the same shit.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
If your husband was half honest with you he’d say the same thing.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw if any pedophile wants to give me $650k im all for it

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I haven't read the article... but I suspect it's probably a smear campaign against Rudd as he is trying to highlight the stranglehold Murdoch has over all of us. All poor Ruddy wanted to do was give us elite internet lol.