News Jeffrey Epstein donated $650k to Kevin Rudd’s International Peace Institute

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
So you believe father and daughter are lying. Why? Because you don't believe Trump would say that about a 15 year old?

Or those 15 year old girls naked in changerooms at his beauty pageants that he used to walk in on. All those witnesses are lying as well about Trump also being a pedo perv at least?
Once Cohen was sacked by Trump and once he knew he was found guilty, he flipped on Trump and testified against him by making all sorts of wild allegations to the house committee (and the media on multiple occasions).

You can make your own mind up, but someone who suddenly starts making wild allegations like this is clearly just trying to win the favour of prosecutors to avoid a lengthy prison sentence, or is just blind with rage.

Are you referring to this? https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ndressed-backstage-howard-stern-a7357866.html

This talks about teenagers - but I'm not sure how you get to 'underage teenagers'.

btw you may have a different impression of men, but most men given half the chance would do exactly the same.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
If you are going to put allegations against Trump, there are better ones than this which is clearly made up by Michael Cohen after he got sacked by Trump. It speaks volumes about Cohen that he brought his daughter in to lie on his behalf with this story as well.

I'm not defending Trump as a chauvinist / ladies man / egotistical asshole.

Not doubt he is all of the things you allege.

But I know people who are all of these things - and they are (despite these things) good people, good fathers, good sons, good at their jobs etc.
trump being a good person is a big stretch, he borrowed hundreds of millions then sued his lenders, also claiming that he never intended to pay the money back

trump in his own words speaking about a 9-10 year old, "im going to be dating her in 10 years"

what sort of sick freak looks at a 9 year old and thinks about dating her

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
trump being a good person is a big stretch, he borrowed hundreds of millions then sued his lenders, also claiming that he never intended to pay the money back

trump in his own words speaking about a 9-10 year old, "im going to be dating her in 10 years"

what sort of sick freak looks at a 9 year old and thinks about dating her
What's the reference to a 9-10 year old? Is there news media about this or something else?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
What's the reference to a 9-10 year old? Is there news media about this or something else?
trump in the background of a video tape talking to young girl, who knows how old she is but i said 9 to make it sound even worse

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
also on tape is donald trump saying that his daughter Ivanka who was 17 at the time made him promise not to date anybody younger than her

why would she need to do this? is this a situation of him dating 20 year olds and she wants to get in early to put an end to it before it gets crazy in the future or was he dating underage girls and she made him stop

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Once Cohen was sacked by Trump and once he knew he was found guilty, he flipped on Trump and testified against him by making all sorts of wild allegations to the house committee (and the media on multiple occasions).

You can make your own mind up, but someone who suddenly starts making wild allegations like this is clearly just trying to win the favour of prosecutors to avoid a lengthy prison sentence, or is just blind with rage.

Are you referring to this? https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ndressed-backstage-howard-stern-a7357866.html

This talks about teenagers - but I'm not sure how you get to 'underage teenagers'.

btw you may have a different impression of men, but most men given half the chance would do exactly the same.
Go into teenagers dressing rooms assuming he'd find them naked for kicks? Hmmm.

All men are like Trump if given the chance according to you.

I don't think so and certainly hope not.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Go into teenagers dressing rooms assuming he'd find them naked for kicks? Hmmm.

All men are like Trump if given the chance according to you.

I don't think so and certainly hope not.

No, not all men - but yes many men if given half the chance would happily walk into the changing room of a beauty paegant.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No, not all men - but yes many men if given half the chance would happily walk into the changing room of a beauty paegant.
Not changing room of a beauty pageant!

Walk in "uninvited" to changing rooms of Miss Teen beauty pageant where 15 year olds are undressing.

I thought better of MOST or MANY men you think would jump at that chance...then again I guess some of the fathers of those girls would have walked in as well to check out the competition.

Dawg you've lost any sense of decency by fighting for Trump's right to perv on these girls.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score

Walk in "uninvited" to changing rooms of Miss Teen beauty pageant where 15 year olds are undressing.

I thought better of MOST or MANY men you think would jump at that chance...then again I guess some of the fathers of those girls would have walked in as well to check out the competition.

Dawg you've lost any sense of decency by fighting for Trump's right to perv on these girls.
Depends whether he was invited in or whether he 'crept in through some back door' so to speak.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Depends whether he was invited in or whether he 'crept in through some back door' so to speak.
Deflecting again.

Just admit the guy is every bit as creepy as Biden and probably even more criminally implicated than Biden regarding obnoxious and predactory sexual behaviour.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Deflecting again.

Just admit the guy is every bit as creepy as Biden and probably even more criminally implicated than Biden regarding obnoxious and predactory sexual behaviour.
No. If you want to conclude on something, it's important to know the facts before you go off on wild tangents.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No. If you want to conclude on something, it's important to know the facts before you go off on wild tangents.

There has been enough proof with eyewitness accounts of his lewd and predatory behaviour. Irrefutable.

The word "Fact" and Dawgfather should never be included in the same sentence. There is no factual association with much of anything you say.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
There has been enough proof with eyewitness accounts of his lewd and predatory behaviour. Irrefutable.

The word "Fact" and Dawgfather should never be included in the same sentence. There is no factual association with much of anything you say.
Your opinion.

I'd like to see some facts regarding the change room story before I conclude on what did or didn't happen. Far too much fake news around Trump to take anything on face value.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Your opinion.

I'd like to see some facts regarding the change room story before I conclude on what did or didn't happen. Far too much fake news around Trump to take anything on face value.
Detail for us just what would it take for you to believe anything, anything at all, that would implicate Trump of any wrongdoing.

More than a Stat Dec or exactly what evidence would you accept?

A public expose by Tucker Carlson?

You don't accept any evidence against Trump but blindly accept stories about Biden as gospel.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Detail for us just what would it take for you to believe anything, anything at all, that would implicate Trump of any wrongdoing.
More than a random Trump hater making loose comments without backing on a forum. No articles, no sources no references, no ability to confirm exaggeration or looseness with the truth.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
More than a random Trump hater making loose comments without backing on a forum. No articles, no sources no references, no ability to confirm exaggeration or looseness with the truth.
So precisely what you do.

You yourself posted the link detailing the intrusions onto changing rooms accusations.

Another example where you don't address the question.

Exactly what would it take for you to concede any evidence that might show Trump as a creepy pedo himself.

We all know you just cant have that discussion with anyone.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
So precisely what you do.

You yourself posted the link detailing the intrusions onto changing rooms accusations.

Another example where you don't address the question.

Exactly what would it take for you to concede any evidence that might show Trump as a creepy pedo himself.

We all know you just cant have that discussion with anyone.
I've openly admitted for years that Trump is very imperfect. He's offensive, misogynistic, ladies man etc etc.

I just find the constant fake news about him tiresome, mostly because when you spend the time to look into the stories, they are generally:

- Entirely false with no sources
- They refer to only anonymous sources (which allows people to lie with no accountability)
- They don't provide the context or setting with which comments were made
- They intentionally leave out parts of the story to make Trump look bad.

Overall I find it tiresome and boring because you don't need to engage in these tactics to make Trump look bad. If the democrats and media just allowed policy discussions to take place for the last four years, and came up with better policy ideas, they would have been able to beat Trump on policy, rather than on media smears.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

He never had any sense of decency.